The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking Bad - Review

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

Breaking Bad - Review  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad - Review    Breaking Bad - Review  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:23 am

True, although fint folk kommer sent Wink

Funny, Radio. I was gonna say the same thing about you. Whats his name, lets go put him up against the wall.

Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad - Review    Breaking Bad - Review  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:26 am

Is it house trained or does it live outdoors?

ABBA, Saab and now this, this is just too much.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad - Review    Breaking Bad - Review  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:26 am

Haha så sant så Wink

Well, I haven't actually been feeling like myself lately tbh. Maybe there's some polar bear virus going around...
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad - Review    Breaking Bad - Review  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:27 am

Outdoors of course! We would never bring a polar bear inside the house! Or would we....?
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad - Review    Breaking Bad - Review  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:30 am

I thought you might invite them indoors during the four days of summer to enjoy a little air conditioning?
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad - Review    Breaking Bad - Review  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:32 am

I invite them on fika everyday. Radio is just being rude or sitting on the bus on her way to fun stuff.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad - Review    Breaking Bad - Review  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:33 am

Well only if they have been Nice. They really need to deserve it you know, can't just let all the polar bears in *sweden problems*
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad - Review    Breaking Bad - Review  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:34 am

I'm not Rude, I even go to fika with them sometimes! Sad I just never pay for their fika....
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad - Review    Breaking Bad - Review  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:37 am

^Exchange polar bears to any other form of human and this would be slightly disturbing wouldnt it. Polar bears deserves to be treated as humans. And humans gets their treat whether theyve deserved it or not. *world problems*
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad - Review    Breaking Bad - Review  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:40 am

I darnt ask.

Smile
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad - Review    Breaking Bad - Review  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:43 am

"Hey who's that one sitting over there?" "Oh that's just that emo brat who always gets people depressed by having to refer everything to a misantropic view of what was being said"
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad - Review    Breaking Bad - Review  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:43 am

... Well this esculated quickly.... But it certainly would, especially if one really meant it.

Speaking of fika, fika would be really Nice right Now...
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad - Review    Breaking Bad - Review  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:44 am

RockRosen wrote:
"Hey who's that one sitting over there?" "Oh that's just that emo brat who always gets people depressed by having to refer everything to a misantropic view of what was being said"

I think you're being a little harsh on Radioactive there.

Smile
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad - Review    Breaking Bad - Review  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:46 am

It would wouldnt it. Something chocolate-ish... Brownie...

That or to sleep. Six hours to waking up to a new rainy day!

Obviously I was refering to myself, but thank you for not thinking of me as egoistic, Thug Smile
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad - Review    Breaking Bad - Review  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:48 am

The pleasure was all mine Smile
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad - Review    Breaking Bad - Review  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:51 am

Maybe some kladdkaka... Mmm....

But yeah, maybe some sleep first. And then save the fika for tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad - Review    Breaking Bad - Review  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:54 am

Then everybodys happy except the polar bears living outside Radio's house. And anyone coming on this thread and expects to read a lot of comments about Breaking bad. And that's the story of why one shouldnt expect things to be the way you expect them to be.
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad - Review    Breaking Bad - Review  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:58 am

They leave this thread having learned a little about Polar bears and Swedish sticky chocolate cake, and possibly most importantly they'll leave safe in the knowledge that fika isn't a dirty word in Swedish.

You cant ask for more than that RR. Smile
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad - Review    Breaking Bad - Review  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:00 am

Im just happy I'm not the only one who switched out the word fika to something else when reading it through in the end... But I guess you're right.
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad - Review    Breaking Bad - Review  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:02 am

Point taken.

I apologize. I'll control myself better in the future.
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad - Review    Breaking Bad - Review  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:05 am

I certainly wont. But I'll support your effort by keeping it to myself.
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad - Review    Breaking Bad - Review  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:46 pm

So a character named Saul is having his own serie on netflix, you breaking bad fans interested in that? What's that all about?
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad - Review    Breaking Bad - Review  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 12:48 am

RockRosen wrote:
So a character named Saul is having his own serie on netflix, you breaking bad fans interested in that? What's that all about?

Oh right - "Better call Saul!" So, Saul is the lawyer in the show, a lawyer who is truly a "criminal" lawyer. The new show, "Better call Saul" is a show about Sauls life before Breaking Bad - how he became Saul Goodman.

Now, I really like Saul in Breaking Bad. He is a great character - But I probably won't watch the new show. The main reason is because the show seems to be a little more of a comedy than Breaking Bad is. And since I like Breaking Bad and the darkness of it so much - It would be hard for me to see any character from the show in a more "comedy" environment. Now this is only what I've heard, maybe this is not how it is - if it isn't, and someones watched it, please do tell how it is Smile
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad - Review    Breaking Bad - Review  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:30 pm

ah I see, I know you said you wouldnt watch it but never got why as you seeded to really like Saul in BB. I also think it only broadcasts on Netflix so doesn't seem to be very hyped?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad - Review    Breaking Bad - Review  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad - Review
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2