The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PC Game Review: Five Nights at Freddy's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ATrix112524
Reviewer
ATrix112524

PC Game Review: Five Nights at Freddy's Empty
PostSubject: PC Game Review: Five Nights at Freddy's   PC Game Review: Five Nights at Freddy's EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 6:10 pm

Well.... I will tell you now. Nothing has frightened me more than this game. I will tell you why... in this review!

Five Nights at Freddy's is a horror game for the PC. It is a single player game, but you can have people watch as you play (it will still give them the same scare experience). In the game, you are a night watchman for a children's pizza place, kind of like a Chuck E. Cheese. Now, your job is to make sure nothing gets out of the place. Out? You mean that thieves are not my concern? In the game, you must watch over the animatronic mascots in the game. Well, that would be an easy job, if the animatronic mascots didn't roam around at night. The animatronic mascots are left in a "free roaming state" where they can walk and move around. What does that mean for you? If they catch you... I'll let you guys figure that one out on your own. Wink

The game is available on the internet. There is a demo version of the game where you only survive two nights. This game is a great horror game for people that are starting to play games in the horror genre. There isn't anything disturbing, like blood, or bodies. The game is made to scare the person playing it. Gameplay is a point and click type, where you are always in one spot, and can interact with switches that close the doors in the office and light up adjacent offices. Also at your disposal is a camera, allowing you to see the place with all of the security cameras. The catch? You have limited battery life to use the switches and camera. And trust me, you don't want the batteries to die. Rating for the game would be a 8/10. After playing this game, I never look at the animatronic mascots in Chuck E. Cheese the same.
Back to top Go down
ATrix112524
Reviewer
ATrix112524

PostSubject: Re: PC Game Review: Five Nights at Freddy's   PC Game Review: Five Nights at Freddy's EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 6:15 pm

Also, here is a small gameplay of the game with Markiplier! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cheavy
Cheavy

PostSubject: Re: PC Game Review: Five Nights at Freddy's   PC Game Review: Five Nights at Freddy's EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 1:10 am

I always thought animatronic animal things were creepy... this game only reinforces that.

I've seen the video. The concept is amazingly simple, but I don't think that's a bad thing; I mean, you're literally sitting there waiting for these creepy things to come to you, and it just plays good on that fear aspect of something behind you at any moment...or really in this case, in front of you.
Back to top Go down
ATrix112524
Reviewer
ATrix112524

PostSubject: Re: PC Game Review: Five Nights at Freddy's   PC Game Review: Five Nights at Freddy's EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 8:48 am

Not to mention the buildup of suspense, especially during the later nights in the game. As you progress, the animatronics use more and more aggressive tactics. Also, the harder characters, like Freddy and Foxy, will start to frequently appear more. As for the Golden Freddy, he appears on certain occasions. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: PC Game Review: Five Nights at Freddy's   PC Game Review: Five Nights at Freddy's EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 12:42 am

Looks like a funnier game to watch rather than play, I'd most likely die of a heart attack. However I'm open to a forum multiplay... Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PC Game Review: Five Nights at Freddy's   PC Game Review: Five Nights at Freddy's Empty

Back to top Go down

PC Game Review: Five Nights at Freddy's
Page 1 of 1