The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game Review: Cards Against Humanity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ATrix112524
Reviewer
ATrix112524

Game Review: Cards Against Humanity Empty
PostSubject: Game Review: Cards Against Humanity   Game Review: Cards Against Humanity EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:42 pm

Ok, so I went to Wisconsin for the last two weeks for vacation. During my vacation, I met a group of teens my age that were playing a card game called Cards Against Humanity. It is a party game that is quite easy to pick up and very hard to put down. The object of the game is to create the funniest sentence or phrase possible from one of your cards. The person who creates the most funny sentences wins.

*WARNING. THIS GAME HAS VERY CRUDE HUMOR. THERE ARE SOME CARDS THAT SOME MIGHT FIND RACIST OR DISTURBING. REMEMBER THAT IT IS A PARTY GAME, AND IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ANYONE UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE.*

So, there are two card decks. One has black cards, while the other has white cards. Players draw 8 white cards to start. (This is where things get weird O-o). The person who recently pooped is the first to draw a black card from the deck. That player then reads the phrase or sentence on the black card. The player is then the judge. All the players, except for the judge, then put one white card from their hand that they think completes the phrase in the funniest way. Once all players put one card down, the judge then reads the black card with each of the choices, and decides which white card completed the phrase the funniest. Once the judge decides on a card, the player who owns the card then takes that black card and draws a new black card. Every player then draws cards until they have 8 white cards. The game keeps going until a player wins a set amount of black cards.

I have never laughed harder in my life. This game will make you laugh until you can't breathe. It's a great game to play with some friends. Because of it's crude humor, the game is not sold in stores. The only ways of getting the game is by buying it online or by downloading a pdf file and make your own. For a rating, I give it an 8.5 out of 10, since the only way of ever getting the game is by going online. Just a warning, this game is not for anyone that gets easily offended or for the faint of heart. Remember, play at your own risk. Wink
Back to top Go down
ATrix112524
Reviewer
ATrix112524

PostSubject: Re: Game Review: Cards Against Humanity   Game Review: Cards Against Humanity EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:51 pm

For a demonstration, I'll let pewdiepie show you how to play. (Somewhat XD)
Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Game Review: Cards Against Humanity   Game Review: Cards Against Humanity EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 1:29 am

What!? How come I didn't even know this game existed? Gotta go and find an spanish version somewhere, I'll be gone for the next two years up til I fulfill my destiny  alien 
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Game Review: Cards Against Humanity   Game Review: Cards Against Humanity EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:11 pm

Seems funny, could make one by oneself..!

No wait, apparently one can print it http://s3.amazonaws.com/cah/CAH_MainGame.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cards_Against_Humanity
Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Game Review: Cards Against Humanity   Game Review: Cards Against Humanity EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 9:39 pm

And maybe even playing online? I've found several sites but I don't know how reliable they are...
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Game Review: Cards Against Humanity   Game Review: Cards Against Humanity EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:04 pm

Yeah I noticed that too. I've started writing the pdf content by hand already though. Thinking about adding some things.
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Game Review: Cards Against Humanity   Game Review: Cards Against Humanity EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:00 pm

I hosted a party on which we played the game, was very appreciated and indeed laughs included. Thanks again for the advice!
Back to top Go down
ATrix112524
Reviewer
ATrix112524

PostSubject: Re: Game Review: Cards Against Humanity   Game Review: Cards Against Humanity EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 9:02 pm

No Problem. Also, Keep an eye out for the expansion packs. There are many types, including video games, Doctor Who, and Anime, just to name a few of them. Wink
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Game Review: Cards Against Humanity   Game Review: Cards Against Humanity EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 12:32 am

oh ok! And btw, there's several different languages you can download the cards in (as Lahm asked for spanish for ex).
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Game Review: Cards Against Humanity   Game Review: Cards Against Humanity EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:53 pm

Gonna make myself a Christmas version... *rubbing hands with evil grin*
Back to top Go down
ATrix112524
Reviewer
ATrix112524

PostSubject: Re: Game Review: Cards Against Humanity   Game Review: Cards Against Humanity EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 4:45 am

XD!!!!!!!!!! Tell me how that works out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Review: Cards Against Humanity   Game Review: Cards Against Humanity Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Review: Cards Against Humanity
Page 1 of 1