The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share the moment

Go down 
+2
Uneducated Thug
RockRosen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

Share the moment  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 11:38 pm

Let me start by saying we've all been underwhelmed recently, people seem to love a circus but for me its been like watching a loved one have their leg amputated by a blind man using a hammer.

When will it end.

On the positive side, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:26 pm

Have lovely Christmas Smile
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 12:56 am

Likewise ~
Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 12:26 pm

Ive just amazed myself in the kitchen, i wont bore you with the sordid details but it involved a slice of smoked haddock, some asparagus tips, a home made Dijon mustard/cream sauce and a poached egg, i almost forgot the lemon juice. Helped on its way with a couple of glasses of Prosecco, that's a pretty good Christmas breakfast isn't it. I feel like a genius Smile

Anyway, this was the soundtrack to the making and eating of the Christmas breakfast.

Have a lovely Christmas, and don't forget to drink far too much.

Smile
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 11:27 pm

^Woah, that's indeed a breakfast to be patted on your shoulder for, with an all too glad smile and raised eyebrows. Having had that as a soundtrack I don't have to be convinced that the food tasted love.

My christmas celebrations ended yesterday and I'm sober as can be, but thanks anyway and good luck with yours.

Why am I listening to this right now? I'll answer in the Movie section in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 12:00 pm

No kitchen stories today unfortunately, its Boxing Day, exactly the same as Christmas Day but without the gifts, and today is the day the boozing starts and it goes on until approx 2nd of January, great that innit Smile

Have a goodun Smile
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:11 pm

I'll try and explain how it felt, it could get slightly weird, not full blown weird just slightly weird. Can you imagine waking up at 4am because your friend is peeing all over your face? You're not going to be happy are you. There is a chance that your friend is a sleep walker in which case you have to forgive him/her. What if when you open your piss filled eyes and your friend is sat on top of you, wide awake and with a big smile on his ( lets be honest it has to be a him doesn't it? ) face, possibly slightly sexually aroused too ( i did say it could get slightly weird ), just spend a second or two thinking about how you'd feel at that point.

That's how it felt to me. Its hard to be disgusted and humiliated at the same time isn't it.

Apart from that everything's sound. Smile

Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:53 pm

Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 10:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:12 pm

^ Cockney wankers.

Dirty northern bastards.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 2:46 pm

It's a big silvery shiny thing, it's been around for years lots of years and it means something. Its the oldest big silvery shiny thing on the planet. Its got all the history, the stories of joy and tears and more importantly it has those things you couldn't write or make up. I have never met another human being that hasnt heard of THE big silvery shiny thing, i wouldn't want to meet a person that had never heard of it.

I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that I'm going to be disappointed tomorrow, you know how sometimes you just know?

Maybe a rousing rendition of " Feed the mackems, do they know its Christmas " will put a smile on my face.

Arrivederci Smile
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:39 am

Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:34 pm

Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 2:35 am

Uneducated Thug wrote:
I'll try and explain how it felt, it could get slightly weird, not full blown weird just slightly weird. Can you imagine waking up at 4am because your friend is peeing all over your face? You're not going to be happy are you. There is a chance that your friend is a sleep walker in which case you have to forgive him/her. What if when you open your piss filled eyes and your friend is sat on top of you, wide awake and with a big smile on his ( lets be honest it has to be a him doesn't it? ) face, possibly slightly sexually aroused too ( i did say it could get slightly weird ), just spend a second or two thinking about how you'd feel at that point.

That's how it felt to me. Its hard to be disgusted and humiliated at the same time isn't it.

Apart from that everything's sound. Smile

Oh I missed this post. Tell us about your revenge.
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 8:36 pm

My revenge? It didn't actually happen RR, i was just trying to explain how "it" felt. Why did sexual fetishes just spring to mind?.......................I wont ask.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 11:00 am

Share the moment  - Page 4 265048-emp

I'm giving this one a listen or two, could be featuring a review some day soon.

Edit: Now trying to keep up with his one and I don't know if I can do it

Share the moment  - Page 4 180483_1_f
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 10:26 pm

Uneducated Thug wrote:

Holy guacamole, that's Lester Freamon in the back with some backing vocals. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:40 pm

Sometimes I'm still shocked not many more people know about this artist. It's decade defining music at the very least!

EDIT: You can get lessons from him now! Look at the video description! Deeeecent!
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 11:00 pm

So, after hearing that Australia is going to participate in Eurovision song contest today, I've only been listening to Eurovision songs haha... This is probably my favorit this year so far, can't wait to see it on TV in May! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 11:03 pm

i really liked the first 40 minutes of the song. After that.. Dreadful... Haha
Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:52 pm

Share the moment  - Page 4 220px-BjorkPost

Share the moment  - Page 4 Daniel_Johnston-Hi_How_Are_You
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:26 pm

OK, this is how i see it, feel free to tell me ive got it wrong if you think Ive got it all badly wrong. Russia decided sometime ago they were going to grab Crimea and pretend to themselves that its now a part of Russia again, since then Russia have what can only be described as invaded Ukraine. The Russians are denying that they are behind all the fighting in Ukraine as we speak, and as you'd expect not one living human being believes them. This could turn nasty and get out of hand, with that in mind who do the Europeans think is the perfect person to calm all this down and get Russia to do the right thing, which is gtfo out of Ukraine. They all seemed happy enough for the German leader Merkel to hold talks with the Russians, makes sense to me because Germany have a wonderful history and reputation for calming these type of situations down don't they, Germany never cause wars do they, unthinkable. They send a German woman to hold talks with the most Chauvinistic man alive, another great and thoroughly well thought out move wasn't it. The cream of European brains made this decision did they? I wouldn't be surprised if the Russians were already digging themselves in just outside St Petersburg, they're probably selling the TV rights to SKY, £80 a month to watch tens of thousands of Germans freeze themselves to death during a Russian winter, the Germans know nothing of soldiers freezing to death in Russia because it didn't happen to the Germans did it, it happened to the Nazi's didn't it, lets not get the two mixed up ( wink wink nudge nudge), those nasty brutish Nazis, thank god they went away and all those lovely German people came back. Personally i think Germany should stick to bullying Greece, that's about their level isn't it.

Am i wrong though?

Would this be described as The Fourth Reich?

Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:49 pm

Love spreads. Wonderfully ironic. And now I spoiled it by saying the obvious out loud. i actually appreciate you taking it up because I haven't heard a thing about it since it was all over the news. Or maybe it still is and I'm extremely ignorant, that could actually be the case. I don't really know what would be the best way to handle it all, what is Merkel and Putin talking about?

Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:50 pm

Uneducated Thug wrote:
OK, this is how i see it, feel free to tell me ive got it wrong if you think Ive got it all badly wrong. Russia decided sometime ago they were going to grab Crimea and pretend to themselves that its now a part of Russia again, since then Russia have what can only be described as invaded Ukraine. The Russians are denying that they are behind all the fighting in Ukraine as we speak, and as you'd expect not one living human being believes them. This could turn nasty and get out of hand, with that in mind who do the Europeans think is the perfect person to calm all this down and get Russia to do the right thing, which is gtfo out of Ukraine. They all seemed happy enough for the German leader Merkel to hold talks with the Russians, makes sense to me because Germany have a wonderful history and reputation for calming these type of situations down don't they, Germany never cause wars do they, unthinkable. They send a German woman to hold talks with the most Chauvinistic man alive, another great and thoroughly well thought out move wasn't it. The cream of European brains made this decision did they? I wouldn't be surprised if the Russians were already digging themselves in just outside St Petersburg, they're probably selling the TV rights to SKY, £80 a month to watch tens of thousands of Germans freeze themselves to death during a Russian winter, the Germans know nothing of soldiers freezing to death in Russia because it didn't happen to the Germans did it, it happened to the Nazi's didn't it, lets not get the two mixed up ( wink wink nudge nudge), those nasty brutish Nazis, thank god they went away and all those lovely German people came back. Personally i think Germany should stick to bullying Greece, that's about their level isn't it.

Am i wrong though?

Would this be described as The Fourth Reich?

Share the moment  - Page 4 Angela-merkel-hitler

Don't forget Spain, we also love to be bullied by those Germans. We are bigger than Greece but more docile Very Happy

The way I see it, it's like Russia approached Mexico or Canada, and started making alliances. And setting up missile shields in Mexican or Canadian land. I guess the USA/NATO would not be happy about that either. They difference being Mexico or Canada were not part of the USA not that long ago. Same that's happening in Ukraine could be happening in Georgia or Belarus. Well not Belarus since it's already part of the CSTO and I don't think NATO would approach them, that would be going even further.

I could keep up the Bjorkic mood I started in my last post,while also going with yours!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Share the moment
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reviews :: Reviews :: Music-
Jump to: