The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share the moment

Go down 
+2
Uneducated Thug
RockRosen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lahm
Lahm

Share the moment  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 11:53 am

Cheavy wrote:

Holy.. I can't believe it has been almost 3 years now since that show ended. Your post got me revisiting some of the awesome music off of it. I always loved their rendition of Gimme Shelter, fitted the mood of that episode so damn well.
Also, spoiler warning for anyone who haven't seen seasons 1 or 2.

Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:32 pm

Oh, I haven't watched sons of anarchy... yet...!
Heard Marilyn Manson was in it?

Btw, the key to stop wars?
Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 2:57 pm

hahaha, so it is literally like "having a coffee and biscuits" or something, just that one word? And yes, he was on the series, not a major character or anything, I believe just one or two episodes if I recall correctly. Was pretty funny watching him acting, I don't think he was half bad actually! Got me by surprise, didn't know before hand and then all of a sudden...
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 6:04 pm

Yes, it's a word like breakfast, lunch and dinner but the time between breakfast and lunch, and between lunch and dinner or even after dinner when you drink coffee/Tea and an unhealthy snack - fika! Smile

Ah okey, do you remember which season he was in? Can barely imagine what kind of character he is.

Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 11:46 pm

I think it was the last or the last but one, I don't remember much other the surprise it caused me hehehe
Back to top Go down
Cheavy
Cheavy

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 1:58 am

Ah, I miss Sons of Anarchy! Truly an awesome show with amazing songs that capture the mood perfectly! Did you know they made a Mayan spinoff series? Anybody watching that? I haven't checked it out.

And like Lahm said, Manson was on the last season. I too was surprised, pleasantly so. He was like some bad ass guy in prison. I forget the details, except well major ones like spoilers, lol. Interesting to see him act though.
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 9:07 am

I see..! No didn't know about the spin off show, will ask my friend about it because she LOVES SoA.
Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 6:25 pm

I think I heard about that spin-off but didn't get to watch it though. I kind of forgot it existed, so thanks for the reminder!
Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 7:01 pm

Today I'm back to the classic room, this is so good!

Share the moment  - Page 6 R-590329-1135536511.jpeg
Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 1:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Cheavy
Cheavy

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:51 am

^ This show has great music, turning great songs into classical little gems!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Share the moment
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reviews :: Reviews :: Music-
Jump to: