The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share the moment

Go down 
+2
Uneducated Thug
RockRosen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

Share the moment  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:57 am

I have to get my hair cut this weekend, ive been putting it off for 7 months, yes i did say seven months. If I'm totally honest i cant actually see where I'm going most of the time, but, you get used to it and Im starting to like it. Thats what ive been telling people, obviously its complete and utter bullshit but you have to give them an answer if they mention it dont you. The real reason ive been putting it off is i cannot communicate with hairdressers, i turn into a gibbering wreck when they ask me how i want my hair cutting, i just dont know what to say to them, i find it totally impossible to discuss the haircut thats just about to happen with the person thats about to do it. The obvious result is that i often get a really bad haircut and look like a twat for a week or so. Can you see my point though, its a nightmare.

Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:51 pm

Believe it or not, I can really see myself in that situation. I've been letting my hair grow wild for almost a year now I think (good thing it doesn't grow that long anyway) and people won't stop asking, and all I think about is getting to the 'Hair Salon' and opening my mouth. I usually say two or three key-words, then I sit down and close my eyes, pretend that I'm asleep for the next 10-15 minutes, pay, and get the hell out!
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 12:54 am

You know what we're like over here Lahm, if you fell to sleep in the barbers chair someone would call an ambulance, nobody would dare touch you just in case it was a insurance scam and they didn't want suing. What we do is we talk utter meaningless bollocks about nonsense with strangers just so we don't appear impolite, I'm not being ironic it was purely unintentional.

Why do they always have a shit radio station on, and the volume is so low  that you cant hear any speech at all, the only sound that seems to be slightly audible is fecking "Happy", if i hear that song one more time i swear im going to kill someone.

What do barbers and hairdressers talk about when they're not at work, all I've ever heard them talk about is football or cars or what they did last weekend or what they're going to do this weekend, every now and again a holiday type location is mentioned and off they go talking about some boat trip they went on whilst he was busy embarrassing himself abroad last summer. I didn't listen to a word of it, i amused myself by trying to decide which of the following three things made him look the most ridiculous 1- What he was saying. 2- The skinny jeans he was wearing, this bloke shouldn't have been anywhere near a pair of skinny jeans for at least a decade, im sure you know what i mean. 3- The Chelsea shirt he was wearing. It was a very tough decision to make and after thinking about it for .3 of a second i decided on the Chelsea shirt, it seemed like the logical choice.

I had my hair cut and i hated every second of it, and i think they're all utter bastards. The fact that i look great* is down to genetics and nothing at all to do with the haircut they gave me, i hope they know and understand that.

* Forgive the exaggeration, it was done for comedic effect.

Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:35 am

It's almos the same here in Spain, with the slight difference of the music being a little louder than one's pain threshold. I like your quick reaction with the Chelsea shirt, I wouldn't trust such a delicated task to a Chelsea shirt wearing person, if they don't know to choose teams why should I think they know how to use the scissors.
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:28 pm

Lahm wrote:

Share the moment  - Page 5 Angela-merkel-hitler

Morning Smile
Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 4:06 pm

I have to make that last post both my morning alarm song and nightstand kiss-before-bedtime photo.
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 11:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 2:03 am

Smile

Smile
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 8:59 pm

I hate the show Supernatural right now. I can't stop crying to it, and I can't stop listening to this song from the show. Which makes me cry. If I don't stop soon, I will drown the whole city I live in in tears.

And nope, this doesn't spoil anything from the show. Sort of.
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:49 am

Radioactive, you should try to relax, get some sleep, take it easy for a while.

It made me think of machine guns.

Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 7:06 pm

UT: Wish I could, I really do, but I'm pretty sure I can't if someone doesn't lock me up in a room for a week.

Speaking of Supernatural; this must be the show with the best. music. ever. Just take a look at these:

And of course, we can't forget this one:

.... I'm just gonna finish with a video from one of the amazing actors. Sorry for suffocateing you with Supernatural, gonna stop now (suffocateing you that is, not stopping with my addiction).

Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:23 pm

Radioactive wrote:

Speaking of Supernatural; this must be the show with the best. music. ever.  

Lovely to see that irony is alive and well in Sweden.

..............Bye!
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:21 pm

Lets pretend its the very early 90s, no sleeve tattoos anywhere and wearing a Metallica t shirt (or any other metal band ) wasn't a fashion statement, it just meant you were a tone deaf scene kid prick.

Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:24 am

They've been doing my head in all week, your turn now. Dont forget to turn it up.

Is this forum still alive? I'm starting to get slightly paranoid. Smile
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:33 am

Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:59 am

Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 2:25 am

I'm glad to say I'm almost done with my tight schedule, almost holidays!! i just logged in to FB just to find 1million notifications, guess I'll have some work to do in the morning hahaha. Good to be back around, hope you all are doing ok!

Share the moment  - Page 5 The_Marshall_Mathers_LP
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:40 pm

Wow, it's been a while since I was here...! Lot of stuff going on. But I'm gonna try to be at least a liiiittle active here... Missed this place Smile

<--- My new swedish music crush
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 4:17 pm

Afternoon! Smile

Its been a while, hope i haven't missed too much.

Isn't it wonderful to watch Germany fuck itself, ive been enjoying it all summer. Maybe we should flatten the place and do them a favour haha. Merkels such a dumb, lying, deluded bitch. It must be so frustrating to be a German at the moment, being led by those fuckwits.

Seeya soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cheavy
Cheavy

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 12:40 am

Haven't been here in a while myself either.. Life get's busy. But I hope everyone is good!

Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 9:05 pm

Still alive, believe it or not...

Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 2:18 am

Sadly, i died three weeks ago.

If i hear Adele one more fecking time i might kill someone. No Adele NOT hello, not even goodbye, just a plain and simple fuck off.

Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 2:30 pm

Back on track people! I have recently discovered this youtube channel called New Retro Wave (I must be the last people on the Internet to do so). They post strange and trippy music like if synthesizers never stopped being relevant. And they got like millions of view too, so I can't be the only one enjoying it. Many songs and compilations make for pretty decent workout music if you ask me. Here's what I'm listening to at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Cheavy
Cheavy

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 2:14 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share the moment    Share the moment  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Share the moment
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reviews :: Reviews :: Music-
Jump to: