The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing myself & The reason the forum was born

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

Introducing myself & The reason the forum was born Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself & The reason the forum was born   Introducing myself & The reason the forum was born EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 5:31 pm

Although this forum hasnt been active for a long time, I still get notifications when someone new arrives. And who knows who will turn the dead into the living...? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself & The reason the forum was born   Introducing myself & The reason the forum was born EmptyMon May 25, 2015 2:43 pm

RockRosen wrote:
Hi there! Smile

Hope to see you around!

(yes, you.. and you.. and you)

Smile

It was either The Police song or The Only Living Boy in New York.......................

..............................so, i went for both.
Back to top Go down
ATrix112524
Reviewer
ATrix112524

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself & The reason the forum was born   Introducing myself & The reason the forum was born EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:59 am

I got you covered on Video Games. Wink
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Introducing myself & The reason the forum was born   Introducing myself & The reason the forum was born EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:48 pm

Hi there! Smile

I'm the one who started this simple forum - why?

Well, for one:

I love movies and TV-series - the world one steps into for a couple of hours which gives one new perspectives and things to think about and analyze.
(I'm not expecting everyone to start analyzing everything, just to make that clear - but please go ahead!)

I don't read that much books, but I do have my favs and it's interesting to make your own "brain"-movies when reading, obvioulsy this opens up for the same thing as movies do.

Music. Do I even have to explain myself? There's music to fit every mood and it's fun to discover what makes a good album interesting or what makes a concert bring you sheer happiness for a moment.

I've never been a big fan of PC-games, and so I can't tell you much about that - haven't played much video games in years but when I did, hours could fly away if the game was exciting enough - so what makes a game fun?

I'd very much like to share my views and be able to read others opinions on stuff ilke these. Not least to be inspired and get advice on what to check out.

That's my main reason I guess, to gather people to talk about things that spice up life.  sunny 

Hope to see you around!

(yes, you.. and you.. and you)
Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself & The reason the forum was born   Introducing myself & The reason the forum was born Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself & The reason the forum was born
Page 1 of 1