The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

Introducing me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing me    Introducing me  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:01 pm

Radioactive wrote:

Aaw that's to bad.... Sad but yeah, I guess it does. What movie Was it??

Batman - The Dark Knight.
Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

Introducing me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing me    Introducing me  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:59 pm

Thank you Very Happy
Hans Zimmer is one of My favourites aswell, the music that he makes is simply amazing! Lately I've been listening a lot to the soundtrack to the movie "Rush" that he Made, amazing movie and a amazing soundtrack Very Happy
Haven't heard of Danny Elfman tough, but I'll check him out!

Rockrosen: hehe Wink
Aaw that's to bad.... Sad but yeah, I guess it does. What movie Was it??
Back to top Go down
Cheavy
Cheavy

Introducing me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing me    Introducing me  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:41 pm

Welcome here, Radioactive! Smile

Ooh, yes, if you haven't checked out Hans Zimmer yet, definitely do! He's one of my favorites! Danny Elfman is another good one that comes to mind as well.
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

Introducing me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing me    Introducing me  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:37 pm

Welcome to the forum!

That village sounds cosy Wink

I def agree with you on the DVD-thing. Only, when I tried to demonstrate for a couple of friends how much better it is with DVDs the other day, the DVD hacked and we couldn't continue watch it.......... But that only add to the drama of life doesn't it - not everything being served up for ya.

Hwm, ever heard of a guy named Hans Zimmer? He's said to have made quite some memorable soundtracks to a movie or two....
Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

Introducing me  Empty
PostSubject: Introducing me    Introducing me  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:10 pm

Hey everyone! Here comes a small introduction of me, another music/movie/games lover:

I'm a 18 year old girl from Sweden, who lives in a small kind off village(Altough it feels to small to even be called a village....), and I spend a lot of time watching movies. I have a small collection of my favourites at home, a collection that keeps growing pretty fast. I know some people don't think it's worth having movies on DVD, but I love the feeling of being able to hold a DVD in my hand and know that it's mine and that I can watch it whenever I want (with good quality, cause let's face it - there aren't many websites who have movies with amazing quality and good subtitles).
Besides movies, I also love music (who doesn't?), and especially soundtracks from movies. Sadly, I feel like the soundtracks don't get enough attention tough - which is really sad, but I'll be glad to share some of My favourites here, and to give them more attention Wink
Speaking of music - as i write this, I've realized that both my username and the topics name is a songtitle, one is even from a moviesoundtrack! Not a good one, but still.

I also like videogames a lot - I don't play a lot of different ones, but I love the ones i play, which is mostly Super mario games.

Besides movies, tv-shows, music and videogames I love photography, and drawing.

So, that Was a bit about me, I'm looking forward to discuss and read about your thoughts on movies, music and games ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introducing me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing me    Introducing me  Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing me
Page 1 of 1