The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Want a new forum section in the reviewing area?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

Want a new forum section in the reviewing area?  Empty
PostSubject: Want a new forum section in the reviewing area?    Want a new forum section in the reviewing area?  EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 12:06 am

At the moment we have the following forum topics for reviewing:

- Music
- Movies/TV-series
- Text
- Art
- Games

If you wish to add a topic, this is the place to request it! bounce

Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Cheavy
Cheavy

PostSubject: Re: Want a new forum section in the reviewing area?    Want a new forum section in the reviewing area?  EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:37 am

I just thought of an idea when reading the Community thread when Lahm mentions a podcast he likes to listen to. I think we need a section where we can share/review our favorite podcasts that we enjoy or find interesting enough to listen to. Plus, checking out more podcasts only helps when we have our very own Wink
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Want a new forum section in the reviewing area?    Want a new forum section in the reviewing area?  EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:08 am

good idea! It'll happen in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Want a new forum section in the reviewing area?    Want a new forum section in the reviewing area?  EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:32 am

Cheavy wrote:
I just thought of an idea when reading the Community thread when Lahm mentions a podcast he likes to listen to. I think we need a section where we can share/review our favorite podcasts that we enjoy or find interesting enough to listen to. Plus, checking out more podcasts only helps when we have our very own Wink

That is a great idea indeed! There are many interesting podcasts / radio shows waiting to be reviewed!
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Want a new forum section in the reviewing area?    Want a new forum section in the reviewing area?  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:02 am

Exclamation Arrow filled out the description on the podcasts section to include radioshows and vlogs, you know such as youtubers etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want a new forum section in the reviewing area?    Want a new forum section in the reviewing area?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Want a new forum section in the reviewing area?
Page 1 of 1