The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Song Review (and Recommendation): Bailando (Dancing) (Pop)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ATrix112524
Reviewer
ATrix112524

Song Review (and Recommendation): Bailando (Dancing) (Pop) Empty
PostSubject: Song Review (and Recommendation): Bailando (Dancing) (Pop)   Song Review (and Recommendation): Bailando (Dancing) (Pop) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:30 pm

Even though I am from the United States, my entire family comes from Mexico. So, I grew up listening to both Spanish and English music, and have a broad taste in in music from both languages. Then I thought to myself, why not recommend a Spanish song?

The Spanish song I chose to review is the recently released song Bailando. The song is sung by the artist Enrique Iglesias, who also sings some other songs such as Hero (which, I will review later Wink ), Do You Know? (also will review later Wink ), and I Like It. The song also features other artists for vocal power and effects to the song. The artists included are Sean Paul, Decemer Bueno, and Gente De Zona. I know. You guys don't know the last two artists. It's ok!  Very Happy  They recently started singing. Plus, that's why I'm writing about spanish songs. It's so we could broaden our tastes in music. Very Happy Anyways, the quality of the song is astounding, capturing the essence of Spanish music. Instruments that are played in the song include the Spanish Guitar, Accordian (which kind of sounds faint, but is there), Maracas, Claps (yes, hand clapping Smile ), and Drums, giving listeners a taste of what Spanish Music sounds like. Smile The song is classified as Dance-Pop in the United States, but in Mexico, it's classified under the Latin-Pop. The vocals fit very well with the song. It's very... how do I put it... full of vitality Exclamation

Lyric-wise, the song is about spending a night with a special someone. The lyrics explain what they would do, which is drink, talk, have fun, and (as said in the title of the song) dance with that someone. This song is great if you want to have a dance with that special someone. Wink Even if you don't have a special someone, listening to this song can make you daydream of someone you want as that special someone. It's actually sort of a romantic spanish song, with an upbeat twist.  I highly recommend the song. i give it an almost perfect score of 9.7 out of 10.

Last edited by ATrix112524 on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ATrix112524
Reviewer
ATrix112524

PostSubject: Re: Song Review (and Recommendation): Bailando (Dancing) (Pop)   Song Review (and Recommendation): Bailando (Dancing) (Pop) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:31 pm

Almost forgot. There is also an English Version of the song. I will put both of them on here. Smile
Back to top Go down
ATrix112524
Reviewer
ATrix112524

PostSubject: Re: Song Review (and Recommendation): Bailando (Dancing) (Pop)   Song Review (and Recommendation): Bailando (Dancing) (Pop) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:34 pm

Spanish Version
Back to top Go down
ATrix112524
Reviewer
ATrix112524

PostSubject: Re: Song Review (and Recommendation): Bailando (Dancing) (Pop)   Song Review (and Recommendation): Bailando (Dancing) (Pop) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:36 pm

English Version
Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Song Review (and Recommendation): Bailando (Dancing) (Pop)   Song Review (and Recommendation): Bailando (Dancing) (Pop) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:42 pm

Great! Good to know there are quite some spanish speakers around (RR I'm looking at you too :p). So yeah I think I'm glad he's that well known worldwide since I guess he looks like a nice guy, and well I can't say hes music is my cup of tea but man, if I ever was a gay man...
Back to top Go down
Cheavy
Cheavy

PostSubject: Re: Song Review (and Recommendation): Bailando (Dancing) (Pop)   Song Review (and Recommendation): Bailando (Dancing) (Pop) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:36 pm

Not a Spanish speaker myself (well except for a few words) but I guess I didn't really have to be one to feel that this song was pretty good. I really enjoyed the upbeat aspect of it. And it's neat how it has that strong Latin flavor all over it, kinda in a way reflecting culture in the song. And listening to both, I think the English version wasn't as good. Like, it doesn't flow as smoothly as the Spanish version. All in all, good song, good review Wink
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Song Review (and Recommendation): Bailando (Dancing) (Pop)   Song Review (and Recommendation): Bailando (Dancing) (Pop) EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 11:27 pm

Enrique Iglesias sure is a very well known artist in Sweden and some of his songs have been played a lot on radio over the years. Been quite a while since I heard anything about him though. When I first read about this song here I thought of the old hit song Bailamos. He sure likes his dancing doesn't he.

About Bailando, it reminds me of several songs put together. The Ketchup song by Las Ketchup being one of them - made into a football song. Fun to hear Sean Paul's name after many years since his hit songs, such as Temperature.

Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Song Review (and Recommendation): Bailando (Dancing) (Pop)   Song Review (and Recommendation): Bailando (Dancing) (Pop) Empty

Back to top Go down

Song Review (and Recommendation): Bailando (Dancing) (Pop)
Page 1 of 1