The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just An Introduction...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

Just An Introduction... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just An Introduction...   Just An Introduction... EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:43 am

It's wonderful to have you here, Cheavy! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Cheavy
Cheavy

Just An Introduction... Empty
PostSubject: Just An Introduction...   Just An Introduction... EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:37 am

Hey everyone...Well, I gotta say, it's really good to be here. Smile

With that said, there's something about forums that are quite a lot of fun. It's like a place where people who are different (yet still united under common things) come together to discuss things that they are passionate about. And I think that is a big reason why I want to be here and be a part of the community. I love to share and discuss things with like minded people. Because everyone is unique and can always present something interesting with their opinions. So this place gives me (and everyone else) the opportunity to do just that. And when you think about that, it's pretty darn cool. We are no longer limited to neighbors to talk about things. We can discuss with people literally from all around the world. It's quite a beautiful and special thing.

As for me and who I am; well, I'm a simple Florida girl, living out in the country. I have a grand love for music, cinema, and all things related to entertainment. They are fun and thoughtful escapes from everyday life. I think music sticks out to be the big one though; I love how it can make you feel a million things from motivation to sadness, tears to laughter. I love listening to it, talking about it, writing about it, and on occasion making it--which really means poorly practicing on my guitar from time to time.... Geez, that paragraph was really biased towards, music wasn't it? I'm not all about that, I swear. I do other things, while listening to music of course... Smile No; seriously, I'm nearly obsessed with movies and television as well. I watch tons of it and I'm constantly discovering new and exciting ones to see.

Anyways, thanks for reading. I look forward to meeting and discussing interesting things with all you fine folks here^^
Back to top Go down

Just An Introduction...
Page 1 of 1