The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ours truly: Radioactive

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

Ours truly: Radioactive  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ours truly: Radioactive    Ours truly: Radioactive  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 11:01 pm

Woho, awesome! Very Happy Then we HAVE to have a photoshoot!
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Ours truly: Radioactive    Ours truly: Radioactive  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 11:04 pm

No question about it.
Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Ours truly: Radioactive    Ours truly: Radioactive  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 11:06 pm

And we promise to post the pictures here afterwards, right RR? Wink
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Ours truly: Radioactive    Ours truly: Radioactive  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 11:10 pm

Suure.. I consider it as an act of pushing your photo career forward. Posting the pics that is, the dressing out part is for myself.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Ours truly: Radioactive    Ours truly: Radioactive  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 pm

Haha great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Ours truly: Radioactive    Ours truly: Radioactive  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:47 pm

We want more! We want more!
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Ours truly: Radioactive    Ours truly: Radioactive  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:23 pm

Haha, more is on the way! I just have to finish an art book for my school application... Yuck... Anyone having any ideas they'd like to share haha? The theme is "the book about me" Smile
Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Ours truly: Radioactive    Ours truly: Radioactive  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:42 pm

I'm not sure I'm sure about what an art book is...
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Ours truly: Radioactive    Ours truly: Radioactive  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:28 pm

Lahm: Simply a book with pictures that you have drawn/taken (couldn't find a better word for it at the time, heh). And for this book, the theme is, as I said "The book about me". And I finally figured out the title for the book: "The soundtrack of my life" Smile
Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Ours truly: Radioactive    Ours truly: Radioactive  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:36 pm

That title rocks!! You have real talent so I'm pretty sure you'll handle it perfectly!
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Ours truly: Radioactive    Ours truly: Radioactive  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 11:02 pm

Aaw, thank you Lahm! Very Happy If you guys want to see it, I can post it here when I'm finished with it!
Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Ours truly: Radioactive    Ours truly: Radioactive  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 11:27 pm

That would be great! Looking forward to it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Ours truly: Radioactive    Ours truly: Radioactive  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 1:14 am

Radioactive wrote:
Simply a book with pictures that you have drawn/taken (couldn't find a better word for it at the time, heh). And for this book, the theme is, as I said "The book about me". And I finally figured out the title for the book: "The soundtrack of my life" Smile

I'm not being a dickhead, maybe its just me and I've missed something, it wouldn't be the first time, does "soundtrack" make sense?
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Ours truly: Radioactive    Ours truly: Radioactive  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:35 pm

UT: It doesn't, but then again, no art project I make really do Smile
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Ours truly: Radioactive    Ours truly: Radioactive  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 11:53 pm

Radioactive wrote:
Aaw, thank you Lahm! Very Happy If you guys want to see it, I can post it here when I'm finished with it!

Yes!

I know I'll get to see it anyways though Wink

Oh, and I'll be in it wont I?
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Ours truly: Radioactive    Ours truly: Radioactive  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 9:19 pm

Radioactive wrote:
UT: It doesn't, but then again, no art project I make really do Smile

Now it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Ours truly: Radioactive    Ours truly: Radioactive  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:38 pm

I think I'm still alive, but I'm not sure. I finished the book yesterday, and I never want to open Photoshop again. Anyway, I thought I show you some pictures, if you guys are interested:

Ours truly: Radioactive  - Page 2 Sidan1

Ours truly: Radioactive  - Page 2 Sidan19

Ours truly: Radioactive  - Page 2 Sidan15

So these pictures are my favorites, the first one is the front cover.
I can't say that I love the result really. But that's what you get when you make a project in ten days. Now I'm gonna go to sleep forever (Nope, just kidding, have to work tomorrow. I love my life right now).
Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Ours truly: Radioactive    Ours truly: Radioactive  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 1:24 pm

I love that front cover, with the musical notes falling down her, and the pick of colours gives a cold vibe, as it was made in some almost Arctic country, I could easily picture myself using brighter colours that would start hurting the viewers' eyes with time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ours truly: Radioactive    Ours truly: Radioactive  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ours truly: Radioactive
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reviews :: Reviews :: Art :: Photographs-
Jump to: