The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soundtrack composers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

Soundtrack composers Empty
PostSubject: Soundtrack composers   Soundtrack composers EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 2:27 am

Hans Zimmer must be the busiest composer in Hollywood. I love his soundtracks. They're dramatic and powerful, no matter what feeling they're aiming to bring forward. The music moves you, it's a huge part of the movies their in and they're great music to listen to after the last movie credits has rolled out. If I'd have background music to my everyday life this would be it. Every step, every bite of food, every toilet visit would be amazingly beautiful and dramatic.

Last edited by RockRosen on Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack composers   Soundtrack composers EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:11 am

RockRosen wrote:
If I'd have background music to my everyday life this would be it, every toilet visit would be amazingly beautiful and dramatic.

Ive never seen music sold in such a way, ten out of ten for originality, whatever it is that you do for a living you're probably in the wrong job.

When i hear the name Hans Zimmer i'll always think of you sat on the loo.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack composers   Soundtrack composers EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 12:38 pm

Fun fact; When Zimmer made the soundtrack for the movie Interstellar, he apparently had basically no idea what the movie was about. Nolan didn't share any details with him. And still, he managed to make an amazing and perfect soundtrack. Not that I'm surprised though.

Zimmer is definitely my favorite composer. Every little piece of music that he makes is simply perfect. I tried to come up with a favorite piece or soundtrack of his, but I really couldn't choose one. So here a few that I just need to share with you:

Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack composers   Soundtrack composers EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 12:58 pm

Hah oh really? Hmm.. Wonder why Nolan was so secretive.
They're just wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack composers   Soundtrack composers EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 1:08 pm

Yeah, good question... Probably wanted to challenge Zimmer, hehe Wink

Yeah... And gosh, I can't even listen to the first one without getting tears in my eyes... Then again, can anyone who has actually seen the movie Sad
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack composers   Soundtrack composers EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 1:18 pm

No </3.

So I just changed this thread's title, to include more soundtrack composers. As I came to think of Ramin Djawadi, composer of soundtracks to Prison Break, Game of Thrones, Iron Man, Dracula Untold, Pacific Rim, Clash of the Titans.  
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack composers   Soundtrack composers EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 2:22 pm

Oh yes, Ramin is a very talented composer as well Smile I love his soundtrack to Game of thrones!

Speaking of other great composers, Klaus Badelt is another one if you ask me. With assistence from Zimmer, he created the amazing soundtrack to Pirates of the Caribbean!

...Even though I dislike basically all the movies except the first, I love the other movies soundtracks Wink

Back to top Go down
Cheavy
Cheavy

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack composers   Soundtrack composers EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 2:31 am

^ I can't tell you how many times I've listened to that lovely first Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack. Very Happy

Hans Zimmer is certainly amazing and definitely one of my favorites as well, but two other favorites I want to mention are Danny Elfman and Bear McCreary. Both wonderful and talented composers that can really create pieces that move you.

Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack composers   Soundtrack composers EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:41 am

Hm I don't even recognize those names, but then i guess i haven't pain much att still to others than Ramin and Zimmer. Will def take a closer listen.
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack composers   Soundtrack composers EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:43 am

^ I just though about you sat on the loo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack composers   Soundtrack composers Empty

Back to top Go down

Soundtrack composers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reviews :: Reviews :: Music :: Singles-
Jump to: