The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Covers, covers, covers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

Covers, covers, covers  Empty
PostSubject: Covers, covers, covers    Covers, covers, covers  EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 1:26 pm

Covers!!

just watched a n episode of a Swedish show called Så mycket bättre (so much better) which is a show where a group of famous artists sing each others songs. Is there any international versions of this?
Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Covers, covers, covers    Covers, covers, covers  EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:47 pm

Ooh, speaking of så mycket bättre, I have to share this cover with you guys! Heard it yesterday, and damn what a amazing cover. Magnus Uggla is the one that sings it, but it's originally sung by Olle Ljungström. It's in swedish, which I think is a bit sad, since the lyrics is truly beautiful and tragic, and I think that the lyrics is a huge part of what makes it so amazing. Then again, if the song would have been sang in english, the song would have sounded completely different.

Speaking of songs in english, I might as well share this one: This is a cover by Amanda Jenssen, on a song in swedish, that she translated into english and it was actually a fight song for the Swedish national team during the 1994 FIFA World Cup. You can listen to the original song here:

And here's Amandas cover:

Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Covers, covers, covers    Covers, covers, covers  EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 3:25 pm

^Uggla is doing that cover real nice. Dregen and Pernilla Anderson has played it together as well.

I think Amanda has done terrific covers in each episode, Carola's fångad av en stormvind was not an exception.

Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Covers, covers, covers    Covers, covers, covers  EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 3:44 pm

RockRosen wrote:
^Uggla is doing that cover real nice. Dregen and Pernilla Anderson has played it together as well.

I think Amanda has done terrific covers in each episode, Carola's fångad av en stormvind was not an exception.

He really does! I like their cover to! Different from Ugglas, but still good Smile

I hadn't heard that one, but listened to it now - and I really agree, she did a amazing job as well with that song! I haven't watched any full episode this season actually, but I'm really gonna do that from now on! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covers, covers, covers    Covers, covers, covers  Empty

Back to top Go down

Covers, covers, covers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reviews :: Reviews :: Music :: Singles-
Jump to: