The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EMIGRATE feat. Frank Dellé - Eat you alive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

EMIGRATE feat. Frank Dellé - Eat you alive  Empty
PostSubject: EMIGRATE feat. Frank Dellé - Eat you alive    EMIGRATE feat. Frank Dellé - Eat you alive  EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 3:12 pm

EMIGRATE
feat. Frank Dellé

-
Eat you alive

Rammstein guitarrist Richard Kruspe is leading his own band (solo project) EMIGRATE. Album revs will come up in a bit (both albums). I love Kruspe's lighter vocals and his English (not least compared to Lindeman's is great), a more classical industrial metal/rock sound when having left out the NDH parts that identifies Rammstein so well, still having a strong power. I could hear some Ozzy and Marilyn Manson in there (Manson featuring on track 4 second album). Lovely to hear this! (I've now started listening to the album and the latest comment refers to that as well).

Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com

EMIGRATE feat. Frank Dellé - Eat you alive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reviews :: Reviews :: Music :: Singles-
Jump to: