The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fanmade Music Videos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

Fanmade Music Videos  Empty
PostSubject: Fanmade Music Videos    Fanmade Music Videos  EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 10:27 pm

So, I've been thinking about making a thread about this for a while now, but I've always seem to forget it... So, what I mean by fanmade music videos are videos where you take a movie or a TV-show (one, or more) and a song, and put it together into a music video, witch scenes from the movie/show. This is something that I've been doing, and watching, for about two years now.

So what is it that I like so much about it? Well, first of all, I love the fact that these kind of videos often summon up the greatest moments of the TV-show or movie, at the same time as you get to listen to amazing songs. And sometimes, the songs fit the TV-show/movie so incredibly good, that I actually get a little upset that they aren't in the show/movie, heh...

So what do you think about these kind of videos? Do you like them, have any of you made one? Smile

I thought I'd share one of mine, the first one I made actually. Took me three days to make and I can't say I like it now, but oh well... It was my first after all Wink

Beware of Hunger Games spoilers! (only from the first movie)

Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Fanmade Music Videos    Fanmade Music Videos  EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 10:59 pm

Fun idea! Smile I don't think I've ever made one myself but I've seen a few. I like the vid you made, one of the most important things is that the lyrics match with what's being shown.

This is one of those, and I gotta ask you - was it after this one it all began?

Here's one of my favs, since the lyrics captures T-Bag's history and story and the vid looks good and match up with the music real nice in the vid-changes. Well... and it's a whole vid of Robert Knepper's face, what's there not not like? Wink
Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Fanmade Music Videos    Fanmade Music Videos  EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 8:48 pm

RockRosen wrote:
Fun idea! Smile I don't think I've ever made one myself but I've seen a few. I like the vid you made, one of the most important things is that the lyrics match with what's being shown.

This is one of those, and I gotta ask you - was it after this one it all began?

Here's one of my favs, since the lyrics captures T-Bag's history and story and the vid looks good and match up with the music real nice in the vid-changes. Well... and it's a whole vid of Robert Knepper's face, what's there not not like? Wink

Thank you! Smile  I really agree with you about the lyrics, for me it's the lyrics and the rhythm that is the most important in the video.

Hehe, yes it was actually! That video, and videos that my friends made that I saw. After that, I was stuck, heh.

Speaking of rhythm, and timing, this is a video (with Supernatural) that to me is almost pure perfection. It's amazingly done, and I can only hope that I can make one as good in the future, heh Wink (Beware of spoilers up to season 8!)

Oh yeah, I think you've shown me that one! That is also a video that is really well-made! Smile
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Fanmade Music Videos    Fanmade Music Videos  EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 9:19 pm

Something for us Breaking Bad fans... Wink (Think the video pretty much spoils the whole series). Another amazing video, gave me chills...!
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Fanmade Music Videos    Fanmade Music Videos  EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 2:39 pm

Radioactive, do a vid with supernatural and Depeche Mode's Alone.
Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanmade Music Videos    Fanmade Music Videos  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fanmade Music Videos
Page 1 of 1