The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please, hold your applause.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lahm
Lahm

Please, hold your applause. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, hold your applause.   Please, hold your applause. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm

So... I missed this! Welcome SLJ! Hope you stick around and give us some great verses! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cheavy
Cheavy

PostSubject: Re: Please, hold your applause.   Please, hold your applause. EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:04 am

SLJ ! Yes, very great to have you here indeed. See you around the forum, Logan Smile
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Please, hold your applause.   Please, hold your applause. EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:40 am

Long time no see, delighted to have you here!
Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Please, hold your applause.   Please, hold your applause. EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 8:21 pm

Nice to meet you Logan.

Smile

Back to top Go down
SLJTheOmniscient
Reviewer
SLJTheOmniscient

PostSubject: Please, hold your applause.   Please, hold your applause. EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Hello. My name's Logan, but I usually go by the SLJ on the interwebs. Either one's fine. Some of you (the mod team, I guess) have already had the pleasure of making my e-quaintanceonce once upon a time.

Anyway, better I keep it short. Just wanna say that it seems like you guys have built something pretty great here. Glad to be a part of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please, hold your applause.   Please, hold your applause. Empty

Back to top Go down

Please, hold your applause.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reviews :: Welcome :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: