The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newcomer here, hello to you all!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lahm
Lahm

Newcomer here, hello to you all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer here, hello to you all!   Newcomer here, hello to you all! EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:54 pm

A little late but welcome to the forum Jaggan!! So you've been playing for 14 years? Would be so nice to listen to that! Very Happy It would be so nice to read your posts about whatever you watch/read/play!
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer here, hello to you all!   Newcomer here, hello to you all! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 11:11 pm

Great to have you here and hear from you...!! Gotta check Enter Shikari out. To do list getting longer and longer.
Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Cheavy
Cheavy

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer here, hello to you all!   Newcomer here, hello to you all! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 4:58 am

Hey there, Jaggan! Nice to meet you Smile
Back to top Go down
ATrix112524
Reviewer
ATrix112524

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer here, hello to you all!   Newcomer here, hello to you all! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 12:38 am

Welcome Jaggan! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jaggan
Rookie Reviewer

PostSubject: Newcomer here, hello to you all!   Newcomer here, hello to you all! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 12:12 am

Hello everyone!

I got introduced to this forum through my friend in my class. Because we just ended a group project that was time consuming and I now have some free time I thought i was time to do a proper introduktion of myself ^^

I am a guy from Sweden who through my childhood spent most of my time indoor playing console games, to put it simply, I'm a Zelda and Metroid kind of guy ^^,  or playing the trumbone, been playing for around 14 years. It's really fun but hard to find people and get together to play and develop. When it comes to music I just listen to kind of anything, I dont really have a genre I prefer more than any other. Just from time to time I get hooked on certain bands, and right now I am really into a band called Enter Shikari.

I'm mostly interested in computer games and console games, that's what I was raised with. I played so many different games, at certain points I really enjoyed MMO and I still do. But rarely do I have the time to fully engulf in the wonder that a MMO can bring and nowadays I mostly spend my free time playing those stray games of dota and from time to time playing a singleplayer game. Character development or character charaterestics is what more often the not makes me interested in be it movies, games or books. This is also why I like Anime so much Very Happy In anime there is so much to choose from and so many different storys and interesting perspectives on so many different things that I find it hard to believe that I ever will stop watching anime hehe.

Even if I do like to watch movies (who doesn't right) I rarely find myself taking the time to watch through alot of the movies I want to see. My favorites though are; the time traveler's wife, the manchurian candidate, spirited away and the X-men! I really love the X-men hehe. Then there are a bunch of movies I like alot but those are the first that comes to mind and that I could rewatch anytime.

Anyway this was a brief introduktion of who I am and my interests. Whenever I remember and have the time I will post about anything that I watch/read or play at the time that I have a opinion I want to voice or a discussion I am interested in.

Well met everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer here, hello to you all!   Newcomer here, hello to you all! Empty

Back to top Go down

Newcomer here, hello to you all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reviews :: Welcome :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: