The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top Ten Ongoing TV Series

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lahm
Lahm

Top Ten Ongoing TV Series Empty
PostSubject: Top Ten Ongoing TV Series   Top Ten Ongoing TV Series EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:24 pm

So we're heading towards September fast enough, and many TV shows are coming back! (Not the mid-season ones, but anyway). So let's go people, which are your Top 10 shows currently airing??

So I'll get it started with my own Top 10!

1. True Detective
2. House of Cards
3. Trailer Park Boys
4. Rick & Morty
5. Community
6. Boardwalk Empire
7. Parks and Recreation
8. The Americans
9. Revenge
10. Archer
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Ongoing TV Series   Top Ten Ongoing TV Series EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:07 pm

I haven't actually seen any of the shows on your list Lahm, but I've been wanting to see Boardwalk Empire, Revenge and especially Parks and Recreation, they all seem like really good shows Smile

Anyway, here are my top 5 ongoing TV-shows (I don't watch a lot of shows that are currently airing, so I only made it to 5):

1. Supernatural
2. Game of thrones
3. Modern Family
4. Family Guy
5. The Simpsons

Besides these, some of my favorite shows are: Breaking Bad, House, One tree hill etc.
Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Ongoing TV Series   Top Ten Ongoing TV Series EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 9:05 pm

Radioactive wrote:
I haven't actually seen any of the shows on your list Lahm, but I've been wanting to see Boardwalk Empire, Revenge and especially Parks and Recreation, they all seem like really good shows Smile

Anyway, here are my top 5 ongoing TV-shows (I don't watch a lot of shows that are currently airing, so I only made it to 5):

1. Supernatural
2. Game of thrones
3. Modern Family
4. Family Guy
5. The Simpsons

Besides these, some of my favorite shows are: Breaking Bad, House, One tree hill etc.

Oh, those are all great, very different from each other, but I think you would enjoy them Smile Parks and Recreation's first season is not that well-loved by most of the people, but once second kicks in...
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Ongoing TV Series   Top Ten Ongoing TV Series EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 4:34 pm

Lahm wrote:
Radioactive wrote:

1. Supernatural
2. Game of thrones
3. Modern Family
4. Family Guy
5. The Simpsons

Oh, those are all great, very different from each other, but I think you would enjoy them Smile Parks and Recreation's first season is not that well-loved by most of the people, but once second kicks in...

Oh okay, that doesn't sound so fun... Altough, a lot of tv-shows don't have amazing first seasons, most of them (according to me) are mostly okay, but if the other seasons are great it's definitely worth it Smile
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Ongoing TV Series   Top Ten Ongoing TV Series EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 11:32 pm

Well unfortunately (fortunately?) I haven't been watching TV very much lately (like, for the past 12 months) so I actually aint following any serie that is ongoing right now. (If you would've asked me six years ago I would've had a top 12 list for you). I'm on the second season of Game of Thrones though, 6th of Supernatural and mainly re-watching my favourite TV-serie for the 5th time - I'ma let you guess which one it is.
Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Ongoing TV Series   Top Ten Ongoing TV Series EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:18 pm

RockRosen wrote:
Well unfortunately (fortunately?) I haven't been watching TV very much lately (like, for the past 12 months) so I actually aint following any serie that is ongoing right now. (If you would've asked me six years ago I would've had a top 12 list for you). I'm on the second season of Game of Thrones though, 6th of Supernatural and mainly re-watching my favourite TV-serie for the 5th time - I'ma let you guess which one it is.

5th time? And it's also your favorite... damn now my mind won't shutdown thinking about the possibilities... could you at least give us some clue?
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Ongoing TV Series   Top Ten Ongoing TV Series EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 4:23 pm

Hehe yeah.. Ok, the serie consists of 4 seasons.. Plus a movie. American.
Back to top Go down
Cheavy
Cheavy

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Ongoing TV Series   Top Ten Ongoing TV Series EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 7:22 pm

^ Oh! I think I have a good idea what it is.. a great series is always worth watching 2, 3, or n amount of times over Wink

I don't know if I can come up with 10, but here goes for on going shows as of today (in no particular order)

Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Sons of Anarchy (The Final season [ride] begins this September!)
Da Vinci's Demons
Grimm
Arrow
Black Sails

Currently, I'm finishing up the 7th season of True Blood. And I've got Boardwalk Empire and True Detective on my list to check out.
Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Ongoing TV Series   Top Ten Ongoing TV Series EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 9:37 pm

Cheavy wrote:
^ Oh! I think I have a good idea what it is.. a great series is always worth watching 2, 3, or n amount of times over Wink

I don't know if I can come up with 10, but here goes for on going shows as of today (in no particular order)

Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Sons of Anarchy (The Final season [ride] begins this September!)
Da Vinci's Demons
Grimm
Arrow
Black Sails

Currently, I'm finishing up the 7th season of True Blood. And I've got Boardwalk Empire and True Detective on my list to check out.

Wow those two are certainly worth watching, you won't regret it. And btw I'm still so shocked by the last season's ending of Sons of Anarchy that I forgot about it when making the list hahahaha
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Ongoing TV Series   Top Ten Ongoing TV Series EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:03 pm

so the seventh season of True Blood is on? Wow, I thought I had that covered.
Back to top Go down
Cheavy
Cheavy

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Ongoing TV Series   Top Ten Ongoing TV Series EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:45 pm

Lahm wrote:
Wow those two are certainly worth watching, you won't regret it. And btw I'm still so shocked by the last season's ending of Sons of Anarchy that I forgot about it when making the list hahahaha
Great; then I'm excited to try them! ..And yeah, the previous ending to last season's SOA left me just speechless..

RockRosen wrote:
The last episode aired here last Sunday, I think? I've been waiting so I could marathon, and now I've got a couple left to watch before it's over for good.
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Ongoing TV Series   Top Ten Ongoing TV Series EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:48 pm

The whole season has been aired! Alright.. Thanks for letting me know hah..!
Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Ongoing TV Series   Top Ten Ongoing TV Series EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:10 pm

So I've just started watching Scandal, so far so good! Is anyone also watching it? Could be in my Top 10 right now if I were to update the list.

EDIT: Actually I could since Boardwalk Empire already ended and also Revenge is not doing so well at the moment.
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Ongoing TV Series   Top Ten Ongoing TV Series EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 10:22 pm

RockRosen wrote:

Ive watched it all now. Liked the end. Although I didn't like the fact that it was the end... I've heard that Hannibal is great, starring Mads Mikkelsen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Ongoing TV Series   Top Ten Ongoing TV Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Top Ten Ongoing TV Series
Page 1 of 1