The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eurovision Song Contest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

Eurovision Song Contest  Empty
PostSubject: Eurovision Song Contest    Eurovision Song Contest  EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 4:53 pm

Well, since it has been ESC and the fact that I was there watching it live I feel obliged to make some sort of review..!

The show took place in an arena specially built for hosting the ESC. Built from the ground you wonder? No, a grey concrete box of an old factory got the honour to be the shell of the colourful show. Did they decorate it outside? Yes ofc! With a banner on one side of the grey concrete walls. Beautiful? Indeed. At least the surrounding area was inviting? Oh yes, specially the part of the road which was yet to be asphalted and when ignoring the abandoned mobile home and construction site which one could hear a few hundred meters away. Was this stange? Not at all, it was situated on an industry island, 20 mins from the central station by bus... - or by boat! - what would you expect? You may think that I'm being sarcy, I'm not. Really. No I'm not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%26W_Hallerne

... Because it was a funny situation and afterall it's the inside that counts...... And the inside of the arena was ---!
Made by unpainted plywood walls and scaffoldings. Well, it's the heart that counts then..... and that's what you saw pumping on your tv screens (because obviously you couldn't resist watching it after all.... or you're an American *glimpse in the eye...sort of*).

What I enjoy most about esc, and I've said it many times, is the people. All these persons from all over the world - from Greenland to Australia. Some wonderfully dressed up in such a shameless spirit that is the essence of the ESC audience. My sucky seat placed pretty much behind stage turned out to be a golden one. The glass-like staging made me able to see through the wall to the stage, and got to see all the artists before they went up on stage + got to change a few words with my favourite Danish actor and one of the hosts of the ESC this year: Pilou Asbæck.

The hosting reminded me of Germany with their clean, fast still enjoyably funny way of getting us through the contest. Sehr Gut! or well.. Meget godt!

I watched the semis in the arena and the final at a plaza in central Copenhagen, where at least a couple of hundred people had gathered to watch the show on a big tv screen in the pouring rain. The atmosphere was good. When Russia wasn't mentioned that is...

One could feel the overall audience's opinions - loud cheerings, extreme booings (eh, yea whenever Russia got points), indifferent applauds. It was just crazy whenever Conchita was on, felt like Rybak all over again only in a more serious... political... way. I do however think it's unfair to the Russian fans and singers to get booings for something that they're not really a part of, specially not the fans.

About the winner, I think she deserved to win - the song was nice and dramatic and the performance powerful for being a ballad. My personal favourites were Armenia and Hungary though but as they ended up #4 and #5 (after Sweden) I cannot be more pleased with the result really... I've never been in Austria before, hm.

THE TOP 10 RESULTS OF SEMI FINAL 1 (the ones who passed in correct order)
1. The Netherlands
2. Sweden
3. Hungary
4. Armenia
5. Ukraine
6. Russia
7. Montenegro
8. Iceland
9. Azerbaijan
10. San Marino

THE TOP 10 RESULTS OF SEMI FINAL 2
1. Austria
2. Romania
3. Finland
4. Switzerland
5. Belarus
6. Norway
7. Greece
8. Poland
9. Malta
10. Slovenia

RESULTS OF THE FINAL
1. Austria

2. The Netherlands

3. Sweden

4. Armenia
5. Hungary
6. Ukraine
7. Russia
8. Norway
9. Denmark
10. Spain

11. Finland
12. Romania
13. Switzerland
14. Poland
15. Iceland
16. Belarus
17. UK
18. Germany
19. Montenegro
20. Greece
21. Italy
22. Azerbaijan
23. Malta
24. San Marino
25. Slovenia
26. France (deserved better)

Other significant acts:

My favs:
Spoiler:

Poland got much attention for the "erotic" music vid and performance:
Spoiler:

The cake songs:
Spoiler:

The song that finished last but deserved better:
Spoiler:

The songs that people said were gonna win in advance:
Spoiler:

Last edited by RockRosen on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest    Eurovision Song Contest  EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 11:09 am

You watched Eurovision outside in the rain on a big screen!? I had to pinch myself to make sure i'm actually awake, who in their right mind would willingly stand in the rain watching Eurovision.

You do know that this only strengthens the image Swedes have around the world don't you. Smile

I do have a question about Eurovision, why do certain countries always get straight through to the final without appearing in the semis? A friend of mine told me that Eurovision choose the five worst songs and let them go straight through to the final, so the artist doesn't have to suffer the embarrassment of singing the song in public more than once. Surely this isn't true?
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest    Eurovision Song Contest  EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 11:10 pm

Uneducated Thug wrote:
You watched Eurovision outside in the rain on a big screen!? I had to pinch myself to make sure i'm actually awake, who in their right mind would willingly stand in the rain watching Eurovision.

You do know that this only strengthens the image Swedes have around the world don't you. Smile

I do have a question about Eurovision, why do certain countries always get straight through to the final without appearing in the semis? A friend of mine told me that Eurovision choose the five worst songs and let them go straight through to the final, so the artist doesn't have to suffer the embarrassment of singing the song in public more than once. Surely this isn't true?

Just had to answer this question when I read the answer your friend gave you haha. No, that is not true. The big five (Great Britain, France, Italy, Germany and Spain) all get straight through to the final because they pay the most money to Eurovision. Without them, Eurovision would probably be extremely hard to have every year. And they are always the five that go straight to the final + the country that won the year before. So 2015, Austria will be directly in the final with the big five Smile
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest    Eurovision Song Contest  EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 6:49 pm

I'm pretty sure the Uneducated Thug isn't really that uneducated, Radioactive... Smile
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest    Eurovision Song Contest  EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:23 pm

Thanks for that Radioactive, it makes much more sense to me now. One thing did spring to mind, first Sweden win it, and then Denmark win it and now Austria win it! The last three winners are all Scandinavian countries, either there's something in the water in Scandinavia or there's something fishy going on?

I wouldn't be surprised if Scotland win it next year.
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest    Eurovision Song Contest  EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:38 pm

You're lucky there isn't any Finn here, or that person would've been slightly upset by you calling Austria Scandinavian when even Finland isn't considered Scandinavian by the Scandinavian countries. And they even broadcasted the Swedish election live yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest    Eurovision Song Contest  EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:45 pm

I stand corrected, its all the mountains and skiers and polar bears, they all seem to blend into one place and whenever i think of that place the word Scandinavia springs to mind. Finlands a part of Russia isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest    Eurovision Song Contest  EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 10:22 am

This is the UK's entry for 2015, i apologise in advance. The general feeling over here is that it has no chance of winning because its nowhere near gay enough and we havent just been invaded by Russia.

Its like a third rate Peugeot tv commercial isnt it.

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest    Eurovision Song Contest  EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 5:01 pm

Uneducated Thug wrote:
This is the UK's entry for 2015, i apologise in advance. The general feeling over here is that it has no chance of winning because its nowhere near gay enough and we havent just been invaded by Russia.

Its like a third rate Peugeot tv commercial isnt it.

Sorry.

Thank you for that apology UT. I needed that. We'll see if we'll have to apologize for Swedens entry this Saturday.
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest    Eurovision Song Contest  EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:31 am

I had an Englishman over during this past weekend as he was watching the second chance of Melodifestivalen live here, I watched the rehearsal (cheaper and they make mistakes, why change that for the live tv version?). Anyway, so we listened to the song just before you posted it on here, I'm impressed by the fact that you knew it the day after BBC had decided, I would've thought it was harder to get to know that but maybe BBC want some kind of cred for making the work of deciding an artist to the ESC (as I guess no others want to), so that they broadcast it where you can't miss it even "if" you'd like to.

Here's the 12 final songs in the Melodifestivalen which takes place on saturday:

Radioactive hates Måns Zelmerlöws song, I'm cheering for him. I believe either Måns or Jon Henrik is gonna win, but who knows... If it'll be JTR I'd rather tell ppl I'm british. Oh and yes, Eric Saade is back again...

10 years ago: another hero.

Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest    Eurovision Song Contest  EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:34 am

Oh and I hope Norway chooses this one.

Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest    Eurovision Song Contest  EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:37 pm

To RR,

When it comes to music the BBC have no cred, just a bunch of posh boys who havent got a clue what theyre doing, thats what the BBC are. Far to liberal and PC to ever say anything interesting ever again, the home of the dumbed down in the UK, thats what the BBC are.

The one great thing about the BBC is they dont have commercial breaks at all, no advertising whatsoever on the BBC a much better way of watching something.

Not just the BEEB that hype Eurovision here, all the media hypes it for a week or so. Its a very cynical type of hype, they just take the mickey out of it, its billed as that show where you can point and laugh at all those weirdo Europeans doing their shit Eurodisco crap and pretending to themselves that anyone gives a shit. Its quite popular here but popular for all the wrong reasons, its like freak show time and you get to predict the results from each country because theyre always so predicable. Great entertainment but very poor quality music. One success story in over half a century, if Eurovision were a record company they'd have gone bust decades ago.

I'll be watching it but for all the wrong reasons.

Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest    Eurovision Song Contest  EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:21 pm

RR: I'm preparing myself mentally for the fact that Måns is going to represent Sweden, cause after looking around in newspapers, Facebook, instagram etc. It's pretty clear that he is going to win (sadly). I'm still not happy about it at all, but... Oh well, this time I'm at least prepared (And okay - it could be a lot worse! Could be Eric Saade!), unlike the time Robin Stjernberg won. I'm not exaggerating when I say I cried because I was so mad that he won. I'm serious. And the last time I cried that hard out of anger was when Anna Bergendahl didn't even qualify for the final in ESC... Does this mean that I take this competition a little TO seriously? Hehe...
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest    Eurovision Song Contest  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 1:45 am

So, just for the record, which countries do Europe feel sorry for right now? Which country's going to win the damned thing? Ukraine and Greece have to be in with a chance don't they.

I've noticed the closer you get to Germany the lower the standard of English, i sincerely hope that this years host nation do realize that being Austrian is no excuse for not speaking perfect English.

Is Swedens entry going to be as awful as last years? Will the Russians all look like they're on a day out from a "special" school ( like they usually do )? Whereistan? Really though.

ps Radioactive, you don't take it too seriously, you just need to get stoned before you watch it, its even funnier. Smile
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest    Eurovision Song Contest  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:55 pm

UT: Ukraine isn't participating in ESC this year - So congratulations Greece! I'm not sure how they're going to have money to host the contest but oh well. Maybe they can have it in a mall!

Heard that Australia is participating this year by the way?

Hm, if Måns win it is.... Nah, okay, tbh, it's not THAT bad. There are a lot worse. Here's one of the ones that are worse:

Why do I feel the need to destroy peoples lifes with bad music? Oh well, you're welcome!

And thanks for the advice - I just might try that this year! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest    Eurovision Song Contest  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:57 pm

Speaking of bad music - Can someone please explain this to me?

Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest    Eurovision Song Contest  EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 11:50 pm

How are the Ukrainians going to cope, first they have to live with being invaded by Russia and all the death and destruction and now they have to come to terms with the fact that they wont be represented in this years Eurovision, i really hope that this isnt too much for some of them. I'm expecting the suicide rate to go up in Ukraine because of this, i hope that utter bastard Putin is happy now.

Did i read the word "Australia"? Surely not, why would they be taking part in EUROvision? Will we be calling it EUROZvision in the not too distant future. Someone really needs to teach the Australians how to speak properly, i know they sound semi-retarded because of their accent but that isn't the problem. The problem is how they turn everything they say into a question by the tone of their voice at the end of the sentence, or as an Aussie would say it, "the problem is how they turn everything they say into a question by the tone of their voice at the end of the sentence?" I've never met an Australian that i didn't want to beat to death, male or female i don't care i hate them all.

Radioactive, i just listened to the stuff you posted and they were almost the worst things I've ever listened to, don't get me wrong im sure they'll do well in EUROZvision, but in the real world they're cow shit. I cant quite believe im saying this but i think the UK's entry is better.

I think i should be put in charge of Eurovision, I'd make it magnificent and all the lightweights would be exposed. I'd employ RockRosen as my pa/minder/henchman/hitman and my official food taster, armed with a nuclear missile and tons of sarcasm. Germany would never be in the final, they'd be made to clean all the toilets instead, the French could supervise them. I'd put the Spanish in charge of looking busy whilst doing nothing at all. The Italians could be in charge of having sex with anything with a pulse. The Greeks could be in charge of using the toilets that the Germans are going to clean. The Swedes could be in charge of sitting on the fence. The English and the Scots will be in charge of removing the splinters from all the Swedish backsides after all that sitting on fences, the Scots will do the male arses and the English the females, sounds fair enough to me, i'll supervise it personally. The Belgians can be in charge of being wishy washy wankers that cant admit they want to be German or French. The Danes would be gagged because they're usually annoying pricks. The Norwegians wouldn't be there because they'd all be in Thailand paying for illegal sex. The Portuguese would be in charge of abducting children to be sold on the black market. The Irish would be ideal to be in control of talking utter bollocks. The Balkan countries would be in charge of the we are the perfect James Bond baddy section. Russia would control the how not to dress section. The Austrians are in charge of the do you want to see my basement, and last but by no means least the Australians, they can go fuck themselves.

Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest    Eurovision Song Contest  EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 12:22 am

Sadly, I think this will be to much for some of them. Not participating in the Eurovision... It's horrible, really. Wouldn't want anyone to experience that. Poor Ukraine. I feel for them </3

Well, Eurovision celebrates 60 years this year, so they invited Australia to join the party. Am I seriously the only one who sees a kids party when I read that sentence, with all the countries as little kids, opening the door for the Australian kid and letting them in, and then having a typical kids birthday party like you had when you were 7 years old? With a huge Eurovision cake and all, and the russian kid and ukrainian kid fighting? And the Greek kid feeling embarrassed cause the kid couldn't afford buying a birthday present? No? Only me? Damn it.

I actually have to agree with you there. But since I suspect that you still kind off like them, just don't have the courage to say it; let me share the Israelian entry this year:

..... If someone doesn't put you in charge of Eurovision soon UT, I will! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest    Eurovision Song Contest  EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 12:43 am

Ouch! Wow that's bad, half of me wants to punch him in the throat and the other half of me wants to punch him in the throat.

Surely if there were little explosions in the background during the rooftop shots it'd give the video a more realistic feel, wouldn't it. They always miss the point don't they.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest    Eurovision Song Contest  EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:23 pm

UT, you mean that you don't like the golden boy? I'm sorry, but I can't understand why. His lyrics and dance moves blew me away.

So this ended up being the song that represents Sweden. Now I have nothing against Måns, I really do like him and his music usually. But just like another Eurovision fan said "The background and animation won, not Måns". True words. Impressive though, that he managed to fool people with the performance, fool them to think that the song is as good as the performance (which it obviously isn't). Well played Måns, well played.
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest    Eurovision Song Contest  EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:44 am

Thanks for the warning about the effects etc, i listened but didn't watch.

It doesn't feel like pop music should feel, its feels like its been taken from a West End show. Its typical Eurovision fodder, not quite funny enough to make fun of and not good enough to like. I finished listening a minute ago and I've already forgotten what it sounds like, instantly forgettable. Its approx 3 mins and 15 seconds too long.

Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest    Eurovision Song Contest  EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:18 pm

Radioactive wrote:

Well, Eurovision celebrates 60 years this year, so they invited Australia to join the party. Am I seriously the only one who sees a kids party when I read that sentence, with all the countries as little kids, opening the door for the Australian kid and letting them in, and then having a typical kids birthday party like you had when you were 7 years old? With a huge Eurovision cake and all, and the russian kid and ukrainian kid fighting? And the Greek kid feeling embarrassed cause the kid couldn't afford buying a birthday present? No? Only me? Damn it.

I see a 60 year old person who looks like 80+ walking by. As it takes quite a long time, I misses everything else that might happen around me. Yeah...

You and I must've had very different 7 year old-birthdays... It is possible I attended your birthday party when you turned seven though isn't it though? I know that I wrote in my dairy which we had to write in school each day that I'd played with you, and that's when I was 7 - and as I'm older than you it's a fact that I knew you when you turned 7!

Anyway, put up your top lists here - as the 40 songs now have been selected!
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest    Eurovision Song Contest  EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:41 pm

Uneducated Thug wrote:

Did i read the word "Australia"? Surely not, why would they be taking part in EUROvision? Will we be calling it EUROZvision in the not too distant future. Someone really needs to teach the Australians how to speak properly, i know they sound semi-retarded because of their accent but that isn't the problem. The problem is how they turn everything they say into a question by the tone of their voice at the end of the sentence, or as an Aussie would say it, "the problem is how they turn everything they say into a question by the tone of their voice at the end of the sentence?" I've never met an Australian that i didn't want to beat to death, male or female i don't care i hate them all.

As I believe I mentioned, I had an Englishman over during Melodifestivalen as he was to watch the show live. While he was there I was at a house warming party at a friend's home. I was to get something from her the very next day and so my English friend went with me. Now to the point: my friend's fiancé is Australian. My English friend didn't notice it. I guess the accent wasn't that strong, so my question to you: do you think you'd be more ok with an Australian person with a light accent than one with a heavy one? Totally inappropriate discussion, obviously.

Oh and it's no secret Australia has been a ESC fan for quite some time, and the fact that Israel or Sweden is in doesn't make it more or less Eurovision than if Australia is in it as it's all based on if you're a member of the European Broadcasting Union (EBU). Why are they in EBU is therefor a more suitable question than why they're in Eurovision. Why call it Eurovision? At least we'll keep the Americans away. Wink

Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest    Eurovision Song Contest  EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 1:39 am

Its a mixture of the accent and how they actually speak, of course the stronger accent is more annoying than a mild one. Thing is, you're going to tone your accent down if you're an Australian abroad arnt you, what kind of a freak would want strangers to know they're Australian? Exactly, they tone it down on purpose so that the general public don't hate them or feel sorry for them, depending on how PC you are.

I find Australians to be deluded about Australia's importance, in the wider scheme of things what has Australia ever achieved. If the human race ended tomorrow and then came back to life in 300 years, what would 2315's historians be able to tell us about Australia? Sweet FA that's what, because they've never done anything memorable.

I just hate the way they speak, I don't mean the accent i mean the way they speak. If it were up to me I'd ban them from using the English language, they're obviously incapable of using it properly. They should speak French or German or some other inferior language, it would suit them more.

Your English friend was probably just being polite by pretending that he hadn't noticed the Australian accent, he obviously knows how embarrassing it must be for the Aussie. I can spot an Australian from 6 miles away, its not that hard because you can hear them coming from about 9 miles away, and no im not talking about sex. I wouldn't go to Australia even if it was free, I'd pay not to go and no amount of money would ever convince me to go. I thought of what i think is a decent advertising slogan for the Australian tourism marketing people " Ever wondered what life was like in 1950? Come to Australia and live it". Australia is pre-rock and roll, no use to me.

I think if the Kangaroo shaggers (its kinder than the Aborigine abusers isn't it) are in Eurovision then the Yanks and the Canadians should be in aswell. I don't mean Yanks pretending to be Brits or Canadians pretending to be French because that's cheating, in our defence the French started it. I just saw a picture of Elton Johns bare arse, a horrible sight, i know its a bit off topic but i'm in shock.

When you take into account that Brits are "never ever" sarcastic or ironic, The Kinks must have been in love with Australia.
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest    Eurovision Song Contest  EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:37 pm

Sickly, inbred, gayfest, tuneless, classless, tasteless, irrelevant, a celebration of how backwards Europe is and it becomes more backwards every year.

Lets have a look at some of the songs/performers from last night.

Russia came second with one of the dullest songs imaginable, sang by a fake, plastic, bleached haired twat. The three deadheads that presented the show constantly telling the audience not to boo Russia, its very bad form to tell an audience how to react, that's the beauty of an audience you never know how they'll react and that is exactly why performing in front of a audience is the best thing in the world.

Sweden, i cant remember the song this morning, i think that says it all. I do remember thinking at the time that the song was a total rip off of some cheesy noughties pop nonsense, instantly forgettable and the singer looked and sounded like a wanker.

Italy, absolutely fecking shit.

Australia, you can always rely on the Aussies to join in perfectly with anything that is overtly pc or dumbed down. Shit song, shit singer and i hope their plane crashes on the way home.

The bearded freak, most of Europe might not realize this but cross dressers and general gayness has been openly acceptable in the UK since the early 70s, the place i live in has over 50 gay clubs and a huge and fantastic drag show venue. Who are the bearded freak and the gay community fighting against because they don't need to defend or justify themselves in Britain. It just illustrates how backwards alot of Europe still is, a man in a dress with a beard offends them. The bulk of Europe is fifty years behind Britain in just about every way, and its sickening and laughable to watch them whilst they think they are being so cutting edge.

Innovation is a English language word that 90% of Europe should look up and try and understand. A man in a dress with a beard isn't shocking or innovative, writing songs to a blueprint ( the quiet verses and loud choruses blueprint ) isn't innovation, its a surefire sign of talentlessness, sorry Sweden and most of the other countries but that describes your entries in this years ESC.

I find it interesting that Europes three most powerful economies are also the three most hated countries in Europe, without these three economies there would be no EU and the bulk of Europe would starve to death or descend into war, not straight into war they'd have twenty or so years under a fascist dictator first and then civil war, i think you'll find history proves me right.

How anyone can have any support for Russia right now amazes me, and no it isn't a matter of opinion, if you support Russia in any of their recent actions you're either vastly misinformed or totally dumb or both, you decide.

The viewing figures were very low again for the ESC in Britain, 95% of Brits hadn't even heard the Brit entry before last nights show, interest has never been lower. Last year the figure was approx 8.5 million ( very low) Brit viewers, i have been reliably informed that fewer than 5 million watched last night ( life support machine low ), Britains Got Talent on another channel had 19 million ( normal average amount ) viewers. The BBC said some years ago that if the figures went below 7 million they'd stop broadcasting the ESC in the UK, it might be time for the ESC to wave bye bye to Britain and hopefully after our referendum on the EU next year it'll be time for the EU to wave bye bye to Britain.

A song. No huge production, no blueprint in evidence, just a great song performed live by a great singer/songwriter. Feel the soul, he means every fecking word of it, that's soul. Why is that so difficult for Europeans to understand? Its no surprise that mainland Europe usually produces the worst popular music imaginable is it. Fuck off and die Europe.

ps Sweden, First Aid Kit died on their arse in Britain and do you know why? Because they're shit that's why. They'll die on their arse in America too and do you know why? Because they're shit that's why. They'd make me embarrassed to be Swedish, fake pair of talentless bitches.

pps. Hello, how is everyone? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eurovision Song Contest    Eurovision Song Contest  Empty

Back to top Go down

Eurovision Song Contest
Page 1 of 1