The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Writing Reviews of Artists?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lahm
Lahm

Writing Reviews of Artists? Empty
PostSubject: Writing Reviews of Artists?   Writing Reviews of Artists? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:04 am

I'd like to know what do you think about this. Could we have some subthreads in the main (Movies / Music...) threads to review full careers? I'm thinking bands, film directors, actors, writers... maybe even cooks? I don't know, maybe I even misplaced this very topic since I put it under questions. Maybe we are good as we are, since after all we'll be just reviewing a bunch of albums/films/books/paintings at one time, and it is therefore unnecessary. What do you say?
Back to top Go down
Cheavy
Cheavy

PostSubject: Re: Writing Reviews of Artists?   Writing Reviews of Artists? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:22 am

I think it's a great idea, to review an artist as a whole. It presents someone the opportunity to talk about their favorite band/director/writer/ect. on why they like that certain individual's style and artistic direction and creativity. Their favorites and not so favorites. And mainly I think it would focus the spotlight more on the artist then their created content. So I think it can work.
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Writing Reviews of Artists?   Writing Reviews of Artists? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:09 am

Absolutely!
Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Writing Reviews of Artists?   Writing Reviews of Artists? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:31 am

I'm glad you both said that, I can think of a few individuals I'd like to review (not thinking of Joel McHale in case you're wondering, but... Razz)
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Writing Reviews of Artists?   Writing Reviews of Artists? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:37 am

Love your ideas and to have you here!

Oh, I might take him then. Review him I mean. ;p
Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writing Reviews of Artists?   Writing Reviews of Artists? Empty

Back to top Go down

Writing Reviews of Artists?
Page 1 of 1