The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disturbia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

Disturbia  Empty
PostSubject: Disturbia    Disturbia  EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 9:26 pm

Disturbia (2007) is a horror-thriller about a boy/young man who gets imprisoned in his home as a punishment for having punched his teacher in the face (quite the penalty ya get there). As he gets bored in his house he starts to stalk his neighbours from his windows. He soon realises that one of them is a serial killer...

The movie was a bit slow in the beginning but got more exciting after a while. It only said it was a thriller on the back of the DVD so I was surprised when it turned out to be a bit scarier than I'd thought it'd be, which itself was one of the better things with the movie. The story comes toghether and evolves quite good, one thing leading to another and making it as realistic as a horror thriller can get.

It's been one of those movies which DVD cover I've seen for ages, or so it feels, but never have felt good enough to actually watch. How the cover of the DVD looks is really important to lure its viewers, and hadn't it been for my friend who had this movie and recommended it to me, I probably never would have watched it.

Disturbia  Movieposterdisturbia

Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Lahm
Lahm

Disturbia  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbia    Disturbia  EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 4:43 pm

I think I'll look for this one, but I have to ask first... do you get many "silly scares", like man running behind and you only get to see the shadow... because I can't watch that kind of movie all by myself!
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

Disturbia  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbia    Disturbia  EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:19 pm

Nope, more there's a man there who you didn't see one second ago, or you don't really know where he is but you know he's there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Lahm
Lahm

Disturbia  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbia    Disturbia  EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:21 pm

RockRosen wrote:
Nope, more there's a man there who you didn't see one second ago, or you don't really know where he is but you know he's there somewhere.

Ok, that's good for me I guess, I'll try and get it then!
Back to top Go down
Cheavy
Cheavy

Disturbia  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbia    Disturbia  EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:27 am

Ah, I remember this movie! Saw it the year it came out so quite a while ago, but I remember it being much better than I thought it would be. Something worth a watch for sure. And it's funny how sometimes a DVD cover can actually do the opposite of luring one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Disturbia  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disturbia    Disturbia  Empty

Back to top Go down

Disturbia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reviews :: Reviews :: Movies/TV :: Movies-
Jump to: