The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

**Your ultimate series**

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

**Your ultimate series** Empty
PostSubject: **Your ultimate series**   **Your ultimate series** EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:47 pm

What would be your ultimate series? What genre would it be, would there be any violence, sex etc in it? How many main characters would there be? How would they be? How would they look? What would be their goal? What would happen? What would be the hidden message? How long would the episodes be and how long would a season be? Who would watch it?

Play with the thought! Create your tv series idea and share it and comment on each others ideas!
Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: **Your ultimate series**   **Your ultimate series** EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:59 pm

Very nice idea! I think my perfect series would have Kevin Spacey as villain, trying to pull the strings behind the curtains in a futuristic megalopolis! People would be tricked by brainwashing propaganda by the official one-world-united government, all people but a resistance lead by a really muscled up version of Halle Berry and a crazy old man portrayed by Matthew McConaughey. Anyone wants to follow up? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: **Your ultimate series**   **Your ultimate series** EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 10:27 pm

Hm... Spacey, Berry and McConaughey... Three actors that I don't really like that much, heh (especially not after seeing American Beauty with Spacey), so I wouldn't really watch a show with them... Although I can't say to much about McConaughey, but he's okay! (His chest beat scene in The wolf of wall street.. Brilliant!)

This is such a hard question... But my perfect series would definitely include Aaron Paul, Jennifer Lawrence, Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Edward Norton, and Leonardo Dicaprio. Seeing all of them together would be amazing! The show would probably be about some kind off revolution. Think V for Vendetta, but with supernatural elements. Demons, vampires, ghosts, etc. would be a huge part of it. There has to be some romance, of course, and a few characters that get killed. It would be really interesting seeing Norton as some kind off powerful maffia/gang-boss/leader... And maybe with Lawrence on his side, with Paul working for them? Gosh, now I'm really dreaming away haha Wink

Of course, there would have to be a lot of character development. I hate shows where the character stays exactly the same throughout the whole show. People do change, at least a little bit, and I just hate when tv-show creators forget about that. It's not realistic at all.

I could never watch a series that is more then 60 minutes long per episode (So yeah, I have a real hard time with Sherlock). So the series would have to be between 40-60 minutes long, with about 10-23 episodes per season (like Supernatural and Game of thrones).

And of course... Christopher Nolan would be the creator of the series Wink Maybe with a little help from Vince Gilligan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Your ultimate series**   **Your ultimate series** Empty

Back to top Go down

**Your ultimate series**
Page 1 of 1