The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My chance to make a good first impression :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

My chance to make a good first impression :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My chance to make a good first impression :)   My chance to make a good first impression :) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 4:58 pm

Thanks ATrix Smile

Thanks for the warm welcome RockRosen ( shame about the video ). Smile

Back to top Go down
ATrix112524
Reviewer
ATrix112524

PostSubject: Re: My chance to make a good first impression :)   My chance to make a good first impression :) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 4:05 pm

Welcome to the Forums!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: My chance to make a good first impression :)   My chance to make a good first impression :) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:35 pm

I just came to the realisation that I haven't officially welcomed you yet, gotta think of my reputation here eh - so very warmly welcome Thug.
Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: My chance to make a good first impression :)   My chance to make a good first impression :) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 12:41 am

Thanks Cheavy and thanks for having me.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Cheavy
Cheavy

PostSubject: Re: My chance to make a good first impression :)   My chance to make a good first impression :) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 1:31 am

Welcome here, Thug. In my opinion, I thought The Saviour of the Human Race was a bit of mouthful, so it's good you went with the name you chose. Anyway, it's really great that you've joined our neat little group, so see you around here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: Re: My chance to make a good first impression :)   My chance to make a good first impression :) EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 9:59 pm

Hello Lahm,

Thanks for the welcome, its lovely to be here.
Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: My chance to make a good first impression :)   My chance to make a good first impression :) EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:56 pm

Hi! Good to see you've been quite active already, mostly on september so we didn't have a chance to meet, great to read from you, and delayed welcome to the forum! Smile
Back to top Go down
Uneducated Thug
Royal Reviewer
Uneducated Thug

PostSubject: My chance to make a good first impression :)   My chance to make a good first impression :) EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:07 pm

Hello,

I'm Thug, Uneducated Thug, I'm uneducated and I'm a thug so the name invented itself really. I had a choice of names to choose from and i whittled it down to two names, "Uneducated Thug" and " The Saviour of the Human Race", i thought about it for a while and came to the conclusion the Uneducated Thug name probably suited me more, only just though, it was a very close thing.

Anyway, i promise to behave myself and I'll stay as long as I'm wanted, i cant promise that I'll ever be as weird as the other people that use this forum but I'm willing to give it a go.

Thanks Smile

ps Is that enough?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My chance to make a good first impression :)   My chance to make a good first impression :) Empty

Back to top Go down

My chance to make a good first impression :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reviews :: Welcome :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: