The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

21 jump street

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

21 jump street Empty
PostSubject: 21 jump street   21 jump street EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 11:03 pm

After having watched the whole movie I'm still not sure if I've seen it before or not but I think I have as it felt like I recognised several parts of it. Inspired after having seen Let's be cops, and since the sequel of this movie is out on the cinema, I decided to (re?)watch 21 jump street. It's not an epic comedy movie but it's a not terrible comedy movie about two guys knowing each other from high school where one was the stereotypical popular kid and the other one was the nerd. They both become cops seven years later and is working undercover as high school to find a drug dealer and so the drug king. As the times have changed, so have the roles of the "poular kid" and ”the nerd", and they both have to deal with what comes with that.

I'm guessing 22 jump street is about them working undercover at a college, and I wouldn't mind watching that one either. Not that I'm counting days til that day come.

Oh, and Channing Tatum is gonna be the face of Gambit?

Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com

21 jump street
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reviews :: Reviews :: Movies/TV :: Movies-
Jump to: