The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drive Angry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

Drive Angry Empty
PostSubject: Drive Angry   Drive Angry EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 11:13 pm

So I just watched the movie Drive Angry. Why? Well, I've seen this DVD cover quite a few times but I never bothered to really look into it. Just another macho action movie I thought, and not that I don't like those, but this one was something more than that. It's an experience to watch this film; the camera shooting angles, the effects and the great cast, among those the amazing William Fichtner. Here playing the funny role as the Devil's right hand. Yes, literary. I could tell you what the movie is about, but I want you to, as I, start watching it without knowing anything about it. I'll post some vids from the movie just to give you an idea of its style though. Oh, and I have told you why I just watched it. After having spent 2 hours in a video store, this movie was one of which I took an extra careful look at the backside of the cover to see the small letters telling you which actors are in it besides the main ones on the front side, and well, current crush/obsession Mr. Fichtner was one of them.

Having said that, I do advice you to pick an actor you really like and see several if not all of his/her movies. Hopefully they'll be very different and wether or not it's you type of genre or style of movie, you'll still somehow love to watch it 'cause of that actor.

Well, ask me what it's about and I'll try to keep you from wikipedia or imdb and answer it here anyway.

The Trailer (if you have to)

That's the way I like it

Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Cheavy
Cheavy

Drive Angry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drive Angry   Drive Angry EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:23 am

RockRosen wrote:
Having said that, I do advice you to pick an actor you really like and see several if not all of his/her movies. Hopefully they'll be very different and wether or not it's you type of genre or style of movie, you'll still somehow love to watch it 'cause of that actor.

Oh, I agree with that! There have been movies I've watched based solely on who was in it, but in the end (well, sometimes; I can't say every time) I find the movie to be a little gem or appreciate it for what it is. Or at the least (as you said) enjoy it for watching favorite actor do something different. So I guess it's a good thing that a certain actor can lead you to a movie you never would've considered watching.

On to the point of this movie; It sounds interesting, even with what little details was provided. I'll avoid wiki/trailers for now, given I might actually watch it.
Back to top Go down
Cheavy
Cheavy

Drive Angry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drive Angry   Drive Angry EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 12:18 am

^ Whoa..can't believe this was posted a little over a year ago, but last night I did watch this movie. And remembered that this forum still exists. And with posting again, I still exist..but anyway, I had a great time watching this movie. Quite the fun little drive. (I just had to say that.) But yeah, very glad I watched it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drive Angry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drive Angry   Drive Angry Empty

Back to top Go down

Drive Angry
Page 1 of 1