The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's be cops

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

Let's be cops Empty
PostSubject: Let's be cops   Let's be cops EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 8:27 pm

Just saw Lets be cops at the cinema, American comedy about two room mates and best friends who are considered losers in L.A. Justin Miller is developing video games, Ryan O'Malley pretends to coach kids in American football. They go to a reunion party - a masquerade, everybody else are dressed in suits and masks. Miller and O'Malley? Well, they're dressed as cops. When they leave the party they realise that people actually think they're cops, and so they take on the identity as cops and gets involved with the mafia.

It's a typical duo, which they're aware of as they make somewhat fun of it: commenting lethal weapon. And maybe it's just me (i know it's not just me) but do i have to mention what the authority of a cop suit cause...? It's fun and interesting how they use and show it in this movie.

Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
ATrix112524
Reviewer
ATrix112524

Let's be cops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's be cops   Let's be cops EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:02 pm

I always wanted to see that movie, but I never got the chance since I started college. xD I'll watch it soon. I always like watching some action-comedy movies. *cough, cough, 22 Jump Street, cough*
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

Let's be cops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's be cops   Let's be cops EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 1:24 pm

ATrix112524 wrote:
I always wanted to see that movie, but I never got the chance since I started college. xD I'll watch it soon. I always like watching some action-comedy movies. *cough, cough, 22 Jump Street, cough*

I haven't seen 21st or 22 jump street although I did want to do that. Let's be cops portraits the reversed roles though.
Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Let's be cops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's be cops   Let's be cops Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's be cops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reviews :: Reviews :: Movies/TV :: Movies-
Jump to: