The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top ten video games

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

Top ten video games Empty
PostSubject: Top ten video games   Top ten video games EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:44 pm

Simply your favourite video games, Nintendo, PS, Xbox games etc. Any video games! Here is My list:

1. Super mario bros 3
2. New super mario bros
3. The legend of Zelda: twilight princess
4. Super mario sunshine
5. Mickey mouse: Castle of illusion
6. Super smash bros brawl
7. Mariokart
8. Super mario party 8
9. Super mario 2
10. The legend of Zelda: the wind waker

As you can see, I'm a pretty huge super mario fan heh...
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Top ten video games   Top ten video games EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:45 pm

Oh, I just have to ad one more Game at 11th place! Digimon rumble arena, one of My favourit games as a Child! Smile (both the first and second)
Back to top Go down
ATrix112524
Reviewer
ATrix112524

PostSubject: Re: Top ten video games   Top ten video games EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 10:04 pm

So, just saw this topic (how did I miss it??? O-O). Well, here is my top ten list (Game System included Wink ):

1. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (DS)
2. Jak X Combat Racing (PlayStation 2)
3. Ratchet & Clank (ALL OF THEM)
4. Pokemon X and Y (DS)
5. New Super Mario Bros (Wii)
6. Final Fantasy VII (PlayStation)
7. Assassins Creed III (Xbox 360)
8. Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (PSP)
9. Mario Kart (ALL OF THEM)
10. Jak (ALL OF THEM)

EXTRA!!!!!!!
11. Halo 3 (Xbox 360)

So, Do we have to choose ten??? I have so many favorites....

EXTRA!!!!!!!
12. Slender: The Arrival (Xbox 360)
Back to top Go down
ATrix112524
Reviewer
ATrix112524

PostSubject: Re: Top ten video games   Top ten video games EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 10:07 pm

By the way, (ALL OF THEM) means all of the games in the series that was ever made.

Example: Ratchet & Clank, Ratchet & Clank Going Commando, Ratchet & Clank Up Your Arsenal, etc.
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Top ten video games   Top ten video games EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 10:22 pm

Radioactive wrote:
Oh, I just have to ad one more Game at 11th place! Digimon rumble arena, one of My favourit games as a Child! Smile (both the first and second)

<3
Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Top ten video games   Top ten video games EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 12:23 am

I've wanted to play final fantasy and assassins creed for soooo long, but I still haven't done it.... Really have to do it soon!
And slender aswell. Those kind of games interest me, Altough, I think that they would scare me to much for me to be able to play Wink
Back to top Go down
Cheavy
Cheavy

PostSubject: Re: Top ten video games   Top ten video games EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 2:13 am

^ I've played some of the Final Fantasy games--although it was quite a while ago. But Radioactive, you will not regret trying them out! The older ones were very good; my personal favs being FF7 and 8....can't say the same for the more modern ones though. I didn't think they were as fun. Or I just lost interest... or both.

I don't play that many games--definitely not like I used to. And even back then there was only a handful. So my top ten is practically non-existent. The only game I've dabbled in recently is the Walking Dead. And I only checked that one out because of the TV series..but I actually ended up really liking the game.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Top ten video games   Top ten video games EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:04 pm

Then I'll definitly at least look up the old ones! Smile
Hm, okey, sounds like there is a lot of difference between the old and modern ones... What is the biggest difference between the old and modern ones? Besides the fact that they look different of course.
Back to top Go down
Cheavy
Cheavy

PostSubject: Re: Top ten video games   Top ten video games EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:19 am

Hm....well, aside from differences like game play, which is more or less different rather than good or bad...I'd say with the modern ones, it's the characters and story. Granted it's different with each one, but lately both was just becoming less likable... I gave up on it after 10 and only kept up with it (loosely) because of friends who remained die hard fans....And call me nostalgic, but the sounds of the older ones and the fact that you had to read everything that was said was just charming all in its own. Like I said though, it might be more me than anything else.. Obliviously it wouldn't have made it to number 13 or so if no one liked it.
Back to top Go down
Radioactive
Royal Reviewer
Radioactive

PostSubject: Re: Top ten video games   Top ten video games EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 12:23 am

Thanks for the answer! Smile
Well, I can really understand what you mean about the older ones, I'm the same with most games (for example Super Mario. At least I get the feeling that I have the same feelings toward old Super Mario games as you have to older Final Fantasy games). Sure, the new games are great, and they look stunning, but it's just not the same... They don't have the same charm as the old games have, and a lot of times, I feel like the creators don't put so much effort in the new games, which is really sad... At least not into the story. It feels like the creators care more about the game looking good today than the game actually having a interesting story and characters.
Back to top Go down
Cheavy
Cheavy

PostSubject: Re: Top ten video games   Top ten video games EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 1:44 am

^ Exactly; I've noticed that as well. If we're looking at a visual stand point, it is no doubt impressive and all, but the structure is suffering. I'm curious to see how far they'll take this trend into the future.
Back to top Go down
Lahm
Lahm

PostSubject: Re: Top ten video games   Top ten video games EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:24 am

RockRosen wrote:
Radioactive wrote:

<3

<3 +2

Here's my list!

Metal Gear Solid (PS)
Call of Duty "I" (PC)
Castle Crashers (XBOX 360)
Pokémon Silver/Gold (GBC)
Pokémon Platinum (NDS)
Breath of Fire IV (PS)
Halo: Reach (XBOX 360)
PES Series (PS/PC/XBOX 360)
Gran Turismo 2 (PS)