The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Podcasts about murder-cases

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

Podcasts about murder-cases Empty
PostSubject: Podcasts about murder-cases   Podcasts about murder-cases EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 8:47 pm

I don't know if it's just here, but there's several podcasts about old homicides in the top lists. Why is that? I've listened to three of four different podcasts describing murders and airing real interrogations. It's horrifying and sad stories, but still interesting to listen to, as apparently many others think too. Do you recognize this? And why do you think it's so popular?
Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Cheavy
Cheavy

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts about murder-cases   Podcasts about murder-cases EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 2:26 am

This reminds me of a story I saw on the news a few days ago reporting how a podcast named, "Serial" was responsible for helping a wrongfully accused person get free from jail. So I guess these podcasts are helping in a way, bringing light to old cases and presenting news facts and stuff. But interesting to listen to? I wouldn't know as I haven't checked them out myself.
Back to top Go down
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts about murder-cases   Podcasts about murder-cases EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 11:01 pm

Hm yes. The netflix series "Making a murderer" comes to mind when you say that. The podcasts I've listened to though only tell the stories about what happened based on what was being said in court. So they don't try to find new evidence or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Podcasts about murder-cases   Podcasts about murder-cases Empty

Back to top Go down

Podcasts about murder-cases
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reviews :: Reviews :: Podcasts-
Jump to: