The Reviews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review and read others' reviews - about movies, TV-series, books, music albums, concerts, games - to give and get advice on what's considered good or bad.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God of War

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RockRosen
Admin
RockRosen

God of War Empty
PostSubject: God of War   God of War EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 10:15 am

I first played God of War on Playstation 2 when that was the latest. I was amazed by the storyline and awesome and somewhat gruesome effects. A couple of years ago I got myself God of War Omega to PS4, and it felt like a nostalgic trip in a better version. Not only the storyline in the cinematics, but the quality and creativity of the gameplay is just great. You have to think strategic in many ways and solve puzzles and riddles to go forward. Not quite in the same way as Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (which in my opinion gets quite repetetive along the way) but constantly with new abilities and ways to use them. So far the God of War games have been based on the Greek mythology, as you play as Kratos - the god of war - and his journey through killing all the other olympic gods such as Zeus, Poseidon and Hades. This year they'll base the story on Nordic mythology and the asagods Thor, Odin etc. Kratos will still be Kratos, but an older version, and with him he'll have a young boy. Can't wait!

God of War Ujabb_klasszikus_sonyjatek_kap_hd_feldolgozast_1
From the PS2 game.

God of War God-of-war-iii-remastered-listing-thumb-01-ps4-us-13mar15?$Icon$
God of war 3.

God of War God-of-War-gameplay
From the new God of war 4, based on the nordic mythology.

The story.

Story trailer God of war 4.

Gameplay trailer God of war 4.

God of War 3.

Back to top Go down
https://thereviews.forumotion.com

God of War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Reviews :: Reviews :: Games-
Jump to: